I have a client that can recieve mail through her BB but cannot send. We ... General Blackberry forum

MBowles no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Can recieve mail but cannot send.

Advertisement

I have a client that can recieve mail through her BB but cannot send. We use exchange 2003 and a BES server. My thought is that there is something wrong with permissions somewhere. Any thoughts?

RIMGuy69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Can recieve mail but cannot send.

What happens when she tries to send a message? Does it appear as it sent and does not arrive, or does it get a red x? If it gets a red x, open up the mesage and see what the error message is.

If it says desktop email program unable to sumbit message, or unlisted message .. then it's definitly a Send As permission issue on the BES/Exchange.

If that is not the error, then it is something else. You can try deleteing her Desktop CMIME service book from her device and re send it fro mthe BES.

MBowles no está en línea Stack level 1

She gets a red X with the message "desktop email program unable to sumbit message"

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c

I had this issue with my 8700. My BB admin had me wipe my BB and then walk through the Enterprise Activation process.