I tried the search function, but could not find anything along these lines. Does anyone ... General Blackberry forum

Duke23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can I have 2 users on 1 Redirector?

Advertisement

I tried the search function, but could not find anything along these lines. Does anyone have more than one BB user on a dedicated (old) desktop running redirector for both users? Thanks!

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Can I have 2 users on 1 Redirector?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't think it is possible,but might be wrong. Usually the email program has a profile for each person, and they both can't be on at the same time, thus only one user (bb) will be able to receive emails until he is logged off and the other user logs on. With that in mind comes my reasoning why it might not work, but I could be wrong

bbdcdude no está en línea Stack level 1

Unfortunately, I have to second diaz1023's post. I tried to do that for a while but never got it to work. The redirector ties to one Outlook profile and you can't have more than one instance of redirector running (per my experience only! Someone may prove me wrong).

The only solution I can think of is kind of a stretch: run two virtual PCs on your desktop (VMWare server is free these days) each running a version of Outlook and BB redirector

...or you need to scrap another "dedicated" (old) PC.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack Duke23. Do you have any other questions?