Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes I am still running .102 and as long as I got service I don ... General Blackberry forum

devildogg2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24168E0D

Advertisement

yes I am still running .102 and as long as I got service I don t see a point in changing it.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    That's the exact same thing that happened to me. No signal for about 5 hours and then it would magically return. Then go again around the same time the next day. I rolled right back to 4.2 no luck. The weird thing is it gets a signal right after a wipe and reinstall but then goes away
    Quote Originally Posted by krayed View Post
    wow thanks bajan for linking me to this from my post. I tried to search for a similiar problem but obviously didn't search hard enough. My BB is getting full signal again after 5 hours of SOS. Did you roll back software? The .102 has worked for me for weeks now. Why all the sudden is what I want to know.

krayed no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    That's the exact same thing that happened to me. No signal for about 5 hours and then it would magically return. Then go again around the same time the next day. I rolled right back to 4.2 no luck. The weird thing is it gets a signal right after a wipe and reinstall but then goes away
    I didn't encounter the same problem the next night. Everything was normal last night. But two nigths ago for 5 hours my BB just continuoulsy tried to connect to a network. It is very weird I agree with you 100%. So weird I thought I broke the phone! Maybe a new OS for the pearl will fix it.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    i'm waiting for 4.5.0.110 for the pearl to see if that helps.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12