One of the things that I wish is that my blackberry had a camera on ... General Blackberry forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Question Camera Compatible for Blackberry?

Advertisement

One of the things that I wish is that my blackberry had a camera on it. Since I deal in the car business and whatnot, it would be nice to be able to have a camera on the blackberry, so that if I have to take a pic of a vehicle or something, I could do that directly from the blackberry or a camera attatched to it and send it, rather than take it with the digital camera, go into the office or go back to the office, load it into the computer and email it from my work email. Anyone know of a camera or way that this might be accomplished with a stand alone camera?

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: Camera Compatible for Blackberry?

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Hate to say that it can't be done. Only way you can get pics on the BB is via download via the web or email and the only way to email pics is by forwarding email. Can't even email stored pics on your BB. Sorry!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

RIM recently announced that BB with camera's are on the way! Let hope in the next few months!

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Well they do make cameras with bluetooth file transfer to another device; the issue being that the BB won't accept the file, nor will it be able to send it off as an attachment.

So yeah, guess you got to wait for RIM to add a camera; which last I heard should be out this year; as they are going to make a "consumer" type product line.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

Mikey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243B3221
    Anyone know if this is the one with wifi and im built in? I've also heard about streaming vid but I don't know when that one is due to come out. Camera, wifi and streaming vid.... could it be true?

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    Anyone know if this is the one with wifi and im built in? I've also heard about streaming vid but I don't know when that one is due to come out. Camera, wifi and streaming vid.... could it be true?
    Wow! I wonder what the form factor will be like! I love the size and shape of my 7100i. I even love SureType (I had something similar on my Nextel I90c for several years and I can't imagine having to use both hands to type messages). If I could get that phone with a camera and the ability to access streaming video, I might have to go for it (despite the fact that my 7100i is now less than 3 months old).

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    One of the things that I wish is that my blackberry had a camera on it. Since I deal in the car business and whatnot, it would be nice to be able to have a camera on the blackberry, so that if I have to take a pic of a vehicle or something, I could do that directly from the blackberry or a camera attatched to it and send it, rather than take it with the digital camera, go into the office or go back to the office, load it into the computer and email it from my work email. Anyone know of a camera or way that this might be accomplished with a stand alone camera?
    I'm sure it's coming soon, I had a Samsung cell phone that had a external camera that attached. If they can do that for a plain old cell phone. SURELY THEY'LL DO IT FOR THE CADILLAC OF CELLULAR DEVICES, THE BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

If you are with someone that has a camera phone, have them take the pic and email it to the bb; and you don't have to run to the office...I took my 1 year old son to the barber to get his first haircut...I wanted to send his pic to everybody and to make a long story short, I hollered "who have a camera phone"? borrowed it snap the pic email it to my self and it was a wrap...LOL