Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got a strange call yesterday it was from sprint customer care ( I thinkk ... General Blackberry forum

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284

calling all sprint customers

Advertisement

I got a strange call yesterday it was from sprint customer care ( I thinkk its becase i spent so much money with them) the guy said if you are ready to upgrade we will offer you a upgrade minus 200 dollars on both of your phones since you are such a great customer

am I alone this is a first I have always had sprint even when i couldent get it in my name

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Not a Sprint customer but my two cents...call Sprint yourself to see if they did indeed call you and not a spammer.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    318b6284
    nah its sprint they had much too much info to be a spammer he was talking to me about upcoming phones that arent to be spoke of I know a couple of reps and company peeps so i have a lil inside track on them but had no info on the thunder yet wich is all i would wanna leave my pearl for

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Ok, good. Just didn't want you to get spammed!

I wish at&t would offer me a Bold. LOL!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    318b6284
    i was amazed and upalled
    but happy told me if i make a desision beforee i get word of the 95 call them back

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    sprint call me with offers alot recently. Just depends on the day. They typically call about my business account and then realize i have a personal account. Just enjoy it.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Are you out of contract? They do this alot with customers that are either out of contract or longtime Sprint customers. Most of the calls I've heard of its been credits to the acc for resigning a contract. Some smaller sprint stores (dealers/ 3 partys) are calling around and trying to drum up biz. I would definetly take advantage of that.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

PIN/ID
    318b6284
    But it has to be a thunder lol! And they saiD I have long as I want and this is a new 2year contract started in jab but have always had a sprint phone ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have been with Sprint for years. $200. Not impressed. If you take the cost of a new BB, you would still be out anywhere from $300 to $350! Plus an extended two year contract. I would much rather buy a slightly used phone from eBay or another stacker just as I have for the past few years. Good luck to you, and if it works for you then great!
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

PIN/ID
    318b6284
    This is true but I will not get a thunder used and I am already prepared to buy it at full price lol
    and would have to pay full and if sprint dosent get it I'm

BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    I have been with Sprint for years. $200. Not impressed. If you take the cost of a new BB, you would still be out anywhere from $300 to $350! Plus an extended two year contract. I would much rather buy a slightly used phone from eBay or another stacker just as I have for the past few years. Good luck to you, and if it works for you then great!
    I have been with sprint for going on 7 years now. I bought my first BB on ebay (7250) for cheap just to try it. I havent paid for a BB since. Sprint has a tendency to send them to me for free. So $200 does sound alittle low.
    "T-Dub"

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by curve247 View Post
    I have been with sprint for going on 7 years now. I bought my first BB on ebay (7250) for cheap just to try it. I havent paid for a BB since. Sprint has a tendency to send them to me for free. So $200 does sound alittle low.
    Free? Put in a good word for me. I have been with Sprint for over 5 years and I get NOTHING!!!
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    Free? Put in a good word for me. I have been with Sprint for over 5 years and I get NOTHING!!!
    I mean i have 5 lines, one corporate and 4 personal. They get alot of my business. So it works out quite well for me. That and I dont bit*ch and complain alot about problems so that could help.
    "T-Dub"

PIN/ID
    318b6284
    Quote Originally Posted by curve247 View Post
    I mean i have 5 lines, one corporate and 4 personal. They get alot of my business. So it works out quite well for me. That and I dont bit*ch and complain alot about problems so that could help.
    I definately feel that i only whine when its sumthing that i need and i have had a bisness account need to see how much different it would be becase before it was a better deal

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    They've been calling me a lot lately also. I just don't answer and they don't leave a message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast