In your experience is the call/voice/speakerphone quality the same on both 8310 and 8320? The ... General Blackberry forum

thisisallen no está en línea Stack level 1

call/voice quality 8310 vs 8320?

Advertisement

In your experience is the call/voice/speakerphone quality the same on both 8310 and 8320? The review on CNET says that the 8320 has excellent quality while in the 8310 review it says the quality is just OK. Since they seem to be the same phone except for GPS vs. WiFi, I would appreciate hearing form you your comments about this issue. The most important reason for me to buy either one would be the call/voice/speakerphone quality (clarity, loudness, etc.)
    Last edited by jblackfish; 09-25-2008 at 11:19 AM.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    In my personal opinion from use of both on both tmos and atts networks the 8320s call quality is only better when connected to uma and good luck keeping it on there but for the most part I notice absolutely no difference in quality or clarity on EDGE/GSM, that's my 2 cents

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    UMA is always steady for me since I upgraded to .69 BETA. I haven't got disconnected since I upgraded. Unless I'm out of range or I turned off WiFi.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I forgot to mention my quality on my 8320 is great, but I don't answer calls or make calls while WiFi is on. The reason is because the call starts breaking up. Other then that I don't see why it isn't great.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

SamlvsBB no está en línea Stack level 3
    i used to use the at&t 8310 and it had no problem with the sound.. never really thought of it, until i moved to tmobile and got the 8320, where the sound was very bad... i could barely understand people on the phone.. let alone with the speakerphone... it was the 1st day i had the phone, so i called in and they said it was probably a defective one, so i got an exchange, and now the sound is better but still not as good as the 8310...