Hi, Is there any 3rd party software that allows to record call conversation? I need ... General Blackberry forum

vfxman no está en línea Stack level 1

call recorder

Advertisement

Hi,
    Is there any 3rd party software that allows to record call conversation? I need it. Plz help me buddy. Thnx.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yes there is but that is a privacy thing that should be respected cause the other party will not know u are recording it. so sorry vfxman i wont be posting software that will help u with this someone else may also check the forum with the search button this has been talked about before.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Good call Briana. Its just not cool to be illegal. I have seen this posted on news forums lately and I vehemently disagree with the use of these types of apps. Kudos!

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Good call Briana. Its just not cool to be illegal. I have seen this posted on news forums lately and I vehemently disagree with the use of these types of apps. Kudos!
    yea i would not like someone recording me with out me knowing cause that's a law and breaks the privacy act cause law is the other person has to know or hear u say u are being recorded.

if u was to call your carrier or city services they tell u u are going to be recorded cause of that well at least here in Canada they do not sure about the USA cause diff laws and privacy act

Rob113 no está en línea Stack level 2
    When you find let me know I wouldn't mind that at all

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    i had a sprint clamshell phone some years ago, and it had the option of recording phone calls built in. i will note, though, that it only recorded my end of the call. having my end recorded helped to queue me to what i wanted to remember. knowing that it was only recording my end also help me guide my conversation. for example, once i used it to record my mothers most complicated starbucks order... i repeated it back to her and had it recorded (180 degree two pump non fat no whip mocha)