Ok maybe somebody can explain to me how to get rid of this: i like ... General Blackberry forum

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*

Question Call Log reappears?!

Advertisement

Ok maybe somebody can explain to me how to get rid of this: i like to clear my recent calls log at the end of the day. As i've been adding new stuff to my phone the past couple of days, i've had to do a lot of rebooting. I recently discovered that after every reboot, my call log reappears dating back to June 12...I'm not sure exactly how to completely clear all this out so HELP please??
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    *ping!!
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondD2506 View Post
    *ping!!
    There really isn't a need to bump your thread after 12 mins.

Anyways are you just rebooting or are you actually restoring databases? If at anytime your restoring you could be restoring them. If you really want to get rid of them just go to the Desktop manager and the Backup/Restore option and the select the "advanced" button. It should bring up your databases. Just find your call log and hit clear. That should totally wipe them out.

PIN/ID
    *Ask*

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    There really isn't a need to bump your thread after 12 mins.

Anyways are you just rebooting or are you actually restoring databases? If at anytime your restoring you could be restoring them. If you really want to get rid of them just go to the Desktop manager and the Backup/Restore option and the select the "advanced" button. It should bring up your databases. Just find your call log and hit clear. That should totally wipe them out.

I'm desperate!! Lol j/k...So i'll follow your directions and get back to you-thanks!!
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    I forgot to post my results!! Lol your instructions helped me fix my little prob perfectly so thanks a bunch reddog!!
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*