Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Like to others said, create a list in your address book and ... General Blackberry forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Call Filter/Call Blocker

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Like to others said, create a list in your address book and make them ring on "mute"...i do that. Makes life easy- well easier

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Like to others said, create a list in your address book and make them ring on "mute"...i do that. Makes life easy- well easier
    but wont that still allow them to leave a voice mail?

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by diabloboi87
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~there is a setting in the phones when you create or edit a profile that will allow you to put the phone in "do not disturbe" mode and it basicly directs calls (or just the unwanted ones) to voice mail.

Use it all the time with people I prefer not to talk to.
    I'd like to know where this is, I can't seem to find it on my pearl...

As for creating a list and all that jazz...bah seems easier just to spend $8 on the program that seems a lot more user friendly.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

I used to have that in my XDA Atom It works well and hope RIM considers to have it in the future.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

with my LG 8100 and 8000 and 7100 and a samsung from many many m00ns ago, they had this feature to set all blocked and restricted/unavailable numbers to not ring at all. i really wish the blackberry had something as easy as that.... although i do use the profiles, but geesh a lot more work!

... but an excellent step further would be to route unwanted calls (restricted or identified callers) to some type of phony number that says something like 'your call has been terminated and can not be connected from this number' and NOT allow them to even leave a voice mail. - OR - have an option to block/drop those unwanted calls completely before the phone even rings.

i would use the heck outta a feature like that.
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12