I believe I cannot subscribe to a normal publishing calendar on my bb. I do ... General Blackberry forum

benpahl no está en línea Stack level 1

calendar subscription

Advertisement

I believe I cannot subscribe to a normal publishing calendar on my bb.

I do have google sync installed, and i'm starting to use google calendar more. The benefits of having an web based backup/interface for the calendar are numerous for me.

My company's calendar is really my daily guide. I need to view and update it online often.

Is there a generic calendar sync application that can be used to subscribe to any normal calendar (ical i believe?)

Is there a reason the device doesn't already support this? Can I do this already, but don't know it?

jsmall88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240C4EFE
    Try syncje client. I currently sync my BB to goo cal with no problems. Sorry but coulndt find a link.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    If you have the ical address, then you can add that to your Google calendar and have it sync right along with your other calendar. Check the Google calendar help section for more info on how to add an outside calendar.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

justkenny no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up wireless sync

I just started using "Exchangemymail.com" It is wonderful. I can now wireless sync my calendar,tasks,notes, contacts, and of course my e-mail. The people over there were very nice and set me up real quick. I like to send updates from my bb to my secretary and my office pc and vice versa.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yea but is that a @exchangemymail.com email address? or any email?