I have my calendar's "Initial View" set to "Agenda." This allows me to see my ... General Blackberry forum

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

Calendar - Problem with Agenda View

Advertisement

I have my calendar's "Initial View" set to "Agenda." This allows me to see my upcoming appointments when I first view the calndar.

When I open the "agenda view" it shows 6 appointments, but four of them are in the past and only two are today or in the future. It would be much better to see only future appointments, or at least only appointments starting with today's date (even if earlier in the day).

Does anyone how to solve this problem?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Calendar - Problem with Agenda View

Unless you have more than two appointments for today it will revert to past appointment rather than a blank screen. Useful if you forgot to do something a day or more before. A problem if you have 6 or more items added today but it only shows two. Let us know.

ceejayt no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Calendar - Problem with Agenda View

Slightly off topic but do you know if it ispossible for the calendar views to use the colours for appointments in Outlook or is there a third party app that will do this? It is important for me thast when I look at a week view I can see at a glance what colour the different appointments are. Any advice appreciated Thanks