hello since i updated my 9530 to new leak 591 i cant open my calendar ... General Blackberry forum

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374

calendar problem?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

hello since i updated my 9530 to new leak 591 i cant open my calendar i can see all day long but if i want to go into specific hour and see the remarks that i have put inside i cant can someone tell me why? and how can i solve that thx in advance eli
    eli barash

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Sounds like a software bug. Try a quick re-install of the OS again. Might have been a glitch during the install. If that doesn't work, uninstall .591 from your PC and reinstall and then load the OS again. Otherwise I would say remove the calendar database through DM and restore from a good backup.

PIN/ID
    237be374
    i try what you are writting here twice today nothing happand but in the 419 version it was working for me fine
    when you say remove through DM how i doing the remove only for calendar database and which consider as good source
    thx
    eli
    eli barash

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hopefully you did a backup of your device before upgrading the OS. I would consider that a good backup. Open DM and go to Backup/Restore and go to Advanced. On this screen, the left box will be where you load your backup from. The right screen is what's on your device. Highlight all of the calendar entries on the right side and remove them. Then add them from the backup. This will remove all of the calendar databases stored on your device AND all entries in them, but if it's a corrupted database, it will solve the problem. Do you by chance use a GMAIL account on your device? If so, I would remove the databases and then sync up with Google to download your calendar and bypass the backup file. This should eliminate any chance of a bad backup.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    237be374
    the problem is that icant open it up even i back it up with my google sync
    also i cant open any new caendar session
    thx eli
    eli barash

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Did you try my last suggestion? If you've reinstalled the OS and tried removing the databases, then I would download the OS from another source, do a low-level wipe, and then reinstall.

PIN/ID
    237be374
    THX YOU
    YES I DID IT TWICE MADE LOW LEVEL WIPE EVERY THING EVENTUALY I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO 419+1.7V ARCHITECT HYBRID AND ALL MY PROBLEMS IN A SPOT SOLVED
    MANY PROBLEMS ARE MAYBE CAUSE ITS STILL A LEAK
    PROBLEMS LIKE
    CALENDER DIDNT OPEN
    CANT OPEN NEW SASSION ON CALENDAR
    OPERA ISSUE LIKE DEVIDING THE SCREEN IN A HALF WHEN YOU TRY TO SET IT UP
    BATTERY LIFE ITS GOOD
    THX ANYWAY
    ELI
    eli barash