Is there a way to copy an event (not make it reoccuring) to another date? ... General Blackberry forum

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

calendar event question...

Advertisement

Is there a way to copy an event (not make it reoccuring) to another date? On my mac with iCal, I can literally copy something to another date, and it will bring all the information, times, etc. with it...

Is there a way to do this? I'm on a 8320 running OS v4.2.2.171

Thanks in advance

dj flyy
    dj flyy

Re: calendar event question...

Quote Originally Posted by dj flyy
    Is there a way to copy an event (not make it reoccuring) to another date? On my mac with iCal, I can literally copy something to another date, and it will bring all the information, times, etc. with it...

Is there a way to do this? I'm on a 8320 running OS v4.2.2.171

Thanks in advance

dj flyy
    Yes. If you are not interested in keeping the initial event in your calendar (moving the event as opposed to copying) then just open the event, scroll down, and change the date. If you want to copy it, leaving the original event in place, it's a little more complicated (but not too bad --) Figure out how many days in advance the new entry should be, then open the old event. Scroll down and on "Recurrence" choose "Daily", then in the field "Every" choose the amount of days into the future you would like the event. Then, if you wish, fill in a date in the "End" field.