Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've ordered a Forrte initialed side pouch and a new Plantronics 925 for the Bold ... General Blackberry forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Buying Bold Nov 4th?

Advertisement

I've ordered a Forrte initialed side pouch and a new Plantronics 925 for the Bold I'm going to pick up November 4th, and am just curious what accessories my fellow Stackers may have picked out so far for theirs

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I'm holding back until I see the initial reports come in on the performance of the Bold on AT&Ts network. Unfortunately I've lost a bit of faith in RIM, something that truly surprises me, as at one time they were rock solid. Now however their reputation has taken a hit over all the delays & performance issues on other carriers. For it to get so bad that Orange in the UK stopped selling them & sent them all back is very revealing of a deeper problem. Then RIM does nothing in the way of damage control. Thus I'm taking a wait & see approach.
    sent via BlackBerry
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Once the phone is purchased and in my hand is when I'll decide upon accessories. I want to test drive the device personally before dressing it up. I feel somewhat like ARCHER6, if it doesn't fit the bill of what I need out of it then it goes back. Right now my curve fits the bill.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    True, I will get one as soon as it is available, and work with it for a few weeks before I decide, but I do know there is one thing that I will not get is a case from Case-Mate. I only say this because I've already brought a Carbon-Fiber Leather Combo case for myself and a Crocodile Combo for my Daughter. Now these were not cheep cases, one was about $85 and the other $65. I've had to get the Holster replaced twice for the Carbon, and Once for the Crocodile. The clips are just terrible, all this happen with just normal usage, each time I had it on my belt, stood up and my 8310 fell to the ground with the clip portion dangling from my belt. I don't want that happening to my Bold.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Dj that's terrible! You must get a more secure case for your Bold! The Forrte cases come with lots of options, including clip position

I use RexRegina leather cases. Very high quality leather, like something you would see at Coach. They are superb. They build each case specifically for the individual BlackBerry models & fit perfectly. One of mine is 18 months old & looks as new as when I bought it. I tried every other brand before I finally found RexRegina. And the irony is they are less expensive than their luxury competitors.

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    I normally favor a cover similar to he Seido one except not rubberized. I haven't tried the seido one, but all the others I have tried the rubberized stuff peals off from sliding it in and out of the holster. I have purchased a cheap one of these on ebay for about $6 including shipping. I am not sure if the Bold comes with the Blackberry holster, but if not then I will purchase a belt clip holster. I like protection when it is out of the holster and the proximity sensor while in the holster, so I do a double case thing.

Archer, those RexRegina cases are nice. I may order one of them.
    Last edited by ccostel; 10-28-2008 at 11:19 AM. Reason: added info

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Just a screen protector, not sure what case or clip to get yet

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm also with Archer and BERRYCURVE. I'm waiting to test drive the Bold before spending more money on accessories. I'm not happy with AT&T's network ever since switching over to them from TMO. If the Bold acts like my other phone on their network it will be returned and I will be going back to TMO or switching to Ver.

Arch those RexReginas look fantastic

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Dj that's terrible! You must get a more secure case for your Bold! The Forrte cases come with lots of options, including clip position
    Gonna have to look into that, Thanks!

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    If you are getting a BlueTooth headset, it has to be Jawbone. Foget the Plantronics

Quote Originally Posted by ccostel View Post
    Archer, those RexRegina cases are nice. I may order one of them.
    The advantage of RexRegina is a perfect fit, as well as such high quality leather. They do not scratch or scuff easily. So, even though a bit more expensive, they end up being cheaper because they last for years. I tried all other brands & was ready to give up as none lasted very long. Then I found RexRegina.

sent via BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    If you are getting a BlueTooth headset, it has to be Jawbone. Foget the Plantronics
    Feedback on this?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    New President and a New Blackberry, can't get any better than that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast