Hello, my company set up a Microsoft Sharepoint site and we set up a mobile ... General Blackberry forum

pr24 no está en línea Stack level 2

Browser Login Prompt

Advertisement

Hello, my company set up a Microsoft Sharepoint site and we set up a mobile version of it. It has to be logged into and uses a pop-up login box. When I try to go to the site it does not give me the option to log in and just says that I am not authorized to view the page. Does anyone know how to make that login box prompt from a BB?

Thanks!

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    When in the browser under options--> browser configuration is Support JavaScript and Allow JavaScript popups enabled? I just tried logging into our exchange webmail and got the username/password prompt. Seems like Sharepoint would require a similar configuration.

Thanks for such a quick response alryder, but I do have both of those checked and I still get 'HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized' when I try to navigate to the page. I tried running browser in blackberry and in IE emulation modes.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry, I hoped that that would fix it. I'm sure others will be responding soon with better advice.

anyone else have any ideas? I also tried using Opera and it says:
    'The server requested an authentication method that is not supported'

ejdrijin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am getting the same error 'The server requested an authentication method that is not supported' when trying to access sharepoint from opera..... did anyone solve this please???

Thanks