Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I would love for RIM to build a browser with the interface of opera mini ... General Blackberry forum

ddcollins77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Browser

Advertisement

I would love for RIM to build a browser with the interface of opera mini with the functionality of the native blackberry browser. More than 64 megs of memory would nice.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: Browser

i might be the only one but i dont like opera mini just my thoughts the BB browser could be improved but the opera interface is out

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

4.3's upgraded browser should be great. I can't wait

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I was thinking of trying out a Nokia N95 just for the browser. Can't see myself leaving BB though. Could anyone that has used the 4.3 OS let me know about the changes? Thanks!

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

Opera Mini browser is a no no, personally. I really dont like it. 4.3 OS browser is REALLY nice. I tested it out I couldnt let go of it until i got a bunch of java errors and apps not working.

I wish they could put tabbed browsing so you can view more than 1 page at a time.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by takadante View Post
    Opera Mini browser is a no no, personally. I really dont like it. 4.3 OS browser is REALLY nice. I tested it out I couldnt let go of it until i got a bunch of java errors and apps not working.

I wish they could put tabbed browsing so you can view more than 1 page at a time.
    Any chance of getting some more info on the 4.3 browser? How is it different from the current BB browser?

yoyoboy no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah it interest me too. I currently can not log on the my banks website and it would very helpful if I could transfer money via my bb. My old e series nokia could do it
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeremyblaze no está en línea Stack level 2

The opera mini has a couple nice features, but the lack of basics like select/highlite for copying text is very frustrating. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

The 4.3 browser isn't that much different. They add a mouse pointer that you can control with the trackball. There are a couple of other minor improvements as well. I really didn't see enough of a difference with it to say "Wow! I'm getting rid of Opera now!" The tabbed browsing it was rumored to have is not there.

I'll probably still end up using both BB and Opera.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

doxaso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F6392D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~where can I find additional information on the 4.3 os? I switch back and forth Opera and BB browsers. The Opera let's me login to the company's webmail but unfortunately it will not open attachments.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    The 4.3 browser isn't that much different. They add a mouse pointer that you can control with the trackball. There are a couple of other minor improvements as well. I really didn't see enough of a difference with it to say "Wow! I'm getting rid of Opera now!" The tabbed browsing it was rumored to have is not there.

Mouse pointer has been there since mid April on the Pearl.....
    BB8900 is mine!

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

the mouse pointer is also on the 8830

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thumbs up Re: Browser

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post

Thanks for the info.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Yeah the mouse pointer works in desktop view on the pearl's browser. I love using opera mini on my phone. Perhaps because the BB browser sucks. It would be awesome to have something like opera mini coming out from rim.
    ~posted via opera mini~

x1050us no está en línea Stack level 1

Remove the requirement for browser service book and let it work with direct 1xEV/GPRS connection. The sole reason I use opera is because I dont have browser service book.
    Provide an option for changing the default browser

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast