I have to take my 8310 in to get a replacement phone, The headphone jack ... General Blackberry forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Broken BB trade in help Please

Advertisement

I have to take my 8310 in to get a replacement phone, The headphone jack broke..

What all am I going to lose, and what all should I do before I go, I only have 3 games that I paid for, everything else is free, or beta...

I did a backup through DM though Im not sure which version I am running, ill look hrmm 4.2 so maybe I should get the latest one...
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

LunkHead no está en línea Device Pro
    Just do a backup and if you have the license keys to the software / games you purchased keep them in a handy spot. If you don't have the keys, go back to the site you purchased them from and use their support system to get the keys.

I would highly recommend a wipe of the device before giving it back. To do this go to Options >> Security Options >> General Settings and hit the menu key, then select Wipe Handheld.

Once you get the new device or the fixed device back just restore the backup and add the games keys back in...

Kris

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Thanks, I guess im headed off to the store then, thanks
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>