Okay i have the curve 8320. I see that the high scores for BB aree ... General Blackberry forum

Knedel1215 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BrickBreaker Questions

Advertisement

Okay i have the curve 8320. I see that the high scores for BB aree in the millions. 6.5mil to be exact, and this seems lterally impossible. I havew troublegetting to 10,000. So i watched some videos on youtbe, and peoplehad 1,000,000 with 133 lives! ive never had more than 10 lives! But everyone that i saw was a differet version of BB. mine has the score, lives, ammo, and top score on the right hand side, but all the videos i saw they were on top, and the graphics looked slightly different. I was wondering if this version was a little different, and ats how ppl got such high scores? and if so, how do i get that version onto my blackberry?

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    The strategy from what I hear is to make it through the 34 levels twice and then the game gets very easy and will run forever.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    If you don't mind playing brickbreaker for 12 hours straight, you might come close. There is another thread on here that has cheats, like extra lives and level skip, but I haven't tried them yet.

redsox72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    On average I get to level 6 with about 2500 pts. How in hob do they get so many lives? Heck, if I had that many I'd get to level 32 too! I am ultra careful to get the lives, but I still can't get further than level 7. Any tips? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate getting to level 7 with one life and then have to start over.

icuqtpie no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lol I got to level 10 once with like 3730 points and it kept freezing so I lost....it was a sad day!