I want to send my brickbreaker high score, but when I try and send the ... General Blackberry forum

DarkSmooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208765DF

Brickbreaker high score problems

Advertisement

I want to send my brickbreaker high score, but when I try and send the score it says that I need to have the correct username and password. I went to options and changed my password. When I go back to brickbreaker to send my high score with the new password it still won't send the high score because the username and password is still incorrect. How do I make the username and password correct to send my high score on brickbreaker?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I don't know for sure, as I've never sent my score it..

But it may be referring to a different username/password, possibly one for a game-score site that it uses?

aztek13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been having the same problem too and tried the same solution but nothing works for me on my Rogers 8310.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    So here's how I did it:

I played a game and clicked "submit high score" at the end. I did NOT enter a password, and simply clicked "OK."

On the next screen, it told me that a password has to be between 6 and (??) characters, so I typed in a new password. Click send, and in 10 second, it was done.