Results 1 to 14 of 14

Hi everyone, I prucased Monopoly & Monopoly Tycoon 2007 from bPlay last year and have ... General Blackberry forum

  1. #1
    Plat's Avatar
    Plat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16

    BPlay no longer had Monopoly?!?!

    Advertisement



    Hi everyone, I prucased Monopoly & Monopoly Tycoon 2007 from bPlay last year and have since had to wipe my BB. Unfortunately bplay no longer has the files available for download. Does anyone have a copy they could email me.

    Many thanks.

    PS I still have my activation codes, just not the game itself.

    platybrown@hotmail.com
    curve 8300
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 04-19-2008 at 10:29 AM.

  2. #2
    TNgal22's Avatar
    TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Posts
    608
    You might want to edit your post since it is hard to read. My suggestion is to email Bplay and ask them about it.

    I am trying to look and see if I see it on the list but I can't get the webpage to pullup.
    Support our Troops!!

    Mom to Ashlee

  3. #3
    Plat's Avatar
    Plat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16
    I did contact bplay, but they told me that due to licensening issues they no longer offered these games. Thanks for the heads up on editing my first post!

    Cheers,
    Plat

  4. #4
    Rhokk222's Avatar
    Rhokk222 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    204FF9DF
    Posts
    85
    i have both of them. since you need your own Activation Pin to enable the game and you have your own Pin numbers, i will send them to you when i get off work. give me around 8ish hours!

    also... mine are for the 8100 so i am not sure they will work for you but we can try k.
    ...always tinkering...

  5. #5
    Plat's Avatar
    Plat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhokk222 View Post
    i have both of them. since you need your own Activation Pin to enable the game and you have your own Pin numbers, i will send them to you when i get off work. give me around 8ish hours!

    also... mine are for the 8100 so i am not sure they will work for you but we can try k.
    Thanks Rhokk222, I will give them a try. I really apreciate it!

  6. #6
    CybaCowboy's Avatar
    CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Plat View Post
    I did contact bplay, but they told me that due to licensening issues they no longer offered these games.
    I'm starting to become reluctant to shop with bplay - "this product is not available due to licensing issues" is starting to be become a regular thing with them, and I'm not sure if I want to purchase content only to have it unavailable in a few months time when I need to re-install...

    I've never had such problems with Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft Windows Mobile software, yet the un-availability of bplay's content seems to be a regular occurance...



    ~ Posted wirelessly from my BlackBerry 8800 (http://wap.pinstack.com) ~

  7. #7
    Plat's Avatar
    Plat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by CybaCowboy View Post
    I'm starting to become reluctant to shop with bplay - "this product is not available due to licensing issues" is starting to be become a regular thing with them, and I'm not sure if I want to purchase content only to have it unavailable in a few months time when I need to re-install...

    I've never had such problems with Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft Windows Mobile software, yet the un-availability of bplay's content seems to be a regular occurance...



    ~ Posted wirelessly from my BlackBerry 8800 (http://wap.pinstack.com) ~
    I kind of feel it's my own fault. I downloaded it OTA and never went back with my PC to save a copy of the game. I could of kept a copy myself as I keep all my codes. Oh well...

  8. #8
    CybaCowboy's Avatar
    CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Plat View Post
    I kind of feel it's my own fault. I downloaded it OTA and never went back with my PC to save a copy of the game. I could of kept a copy myself as I keep all my codes. Oh well...
    To keep this thread on-topic, I have continued our conversation at:

    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?p=705681#post705681



    ~ Posted wirelessly from my BlackBerry 8800 (http://wap.pinstack.com) ~

  9. #9
    jomaco's Avatar
    jomaco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    41
    They sent like 10 newsletters saying that it would no longer be available after the end of March.

  10. #10
    Plat's Avatar
    Plat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jomaco View Post
    They sent like 10 newsletters saying that it would no longer be available after the end of March.

    Funny they didn't email me about a newsletter, and they definately have my address on file as they were able to send me my activation codes???

  11. #11
    Rhokk222's Avatar
    Rhokk222 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    204FF9DF
    Posts
    85
    email sent to you plat. also monopoly tycoon is no longer required to buy. all it asks when you start it is that you enter your email for registering. it is the free one from this posting...
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...game_file.html
    ...always tinkering...

  12. #12
    Plat's Avatar
    Plat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhokk222 View Post
    email sent to you plat. also monopoly tycoon is no longer required to buy. all it asks when you start it is that you enter your email for registering. it is the free one from this posting...
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...game_file.html

    Thanks again Rhokk222, I'll give them a try on my curve.

    Cheers,
    Plat

  13. #13
    jomaco's Avatar
    jomaco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Plat View Post
    Funny they didn't email me about a newsletter, and they definately have my address on file as they were able to send me my activation codes???
    Did you signup for their newsletter? I don't think it's legal for them to send it to you if you don't ask for it; that's spam.

  14. #14
    jorgie8800's Avatar
    jorgie8800 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    24036E38
    Posts
    1

    monopoly

    Well guys, my wife had to get a replacement 8100 for a trackball issue and never backed up monopoly or anything for that matter before I taught her how to wipe out her device.....long story short, I email bplay, they give me a activation code but don't have the software.....anyone have the software? thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •