Couple issues. 1. I cannon create a new account at the uscellular.blackberry.com because it tells ... General Blackberry forum

ikalinin no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Bought USED RIM 8130 Pearl - USCelluar

Advertisement

Couple issues.

1. I cannon create a new account at the uscellular.blackberry.com because it tells me this device PIN and ESN already has an account. Well, the phone is now active on MY account, how can i reset that ?

2. I receive emails and messages from facebook and previous owners person gmail account. How can i delete those accounts ?

I'm brand spankin' new to the RIM business, so please please please.. any help and spoonfeeding is appreciated.

Thank you ALL!! please make my 1st post useful!

ikalinin no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ikalinin View Post
    Couple issues.

1. I cannon create a new account at the uscellular.blackberry.com because it tells me this device PIN and ESN already has an account. Well, the phone is now active on MY account, how can i reset that ?

2. I receive emails and messages from facebook and previous owners person gmail account. How can i delete those accounts ?

I'm brand spankin' new to the RIM business, so please please please.. any help and spoonfeeding is appreciated.

Thank you ALL!! please make my 1st post useful!

nvrmind. i called uscell, they reset my phone account... all is cleared now!