I just bought a used pretty new 8700v from a person on BES it will ... General Blackberry forum

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

Bought New 8700v cant Sync w/DM.How do i turn off Wireless Sync?

Advertisement

I just bought a used pretty new 8700v from a person on BES it will not let me Sync with my DM nor with OutLook..it tells me i have to disable Wireless Sync first or i wont be able to use it....HOw can i turn off wireless sync for my calendar,Adress book,tasks or memos?

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Lightbulb

Try this > Open DM and go to Intellisync, then click Configure PIM, highlight Calendar and click Choose Apps, then you can select what your BB will sync to. You can just uncheck Calendar if you don't want it to sync at all. And all that!
    Hope this helps!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    ToY9CiTo, try Messages App Options/Email Reconcilliation and see if there is not an option to disable wireless sync.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    ToY9CiTo, try Messages App Options/Email Reconcilliation and see if there is not an option to disable wireless sync.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    ++

i have tried it and still nothing.... actually on the 8700v the menus look completely different than on my unlocked 8700c with tmobile...could it be that its still controled by the BES Administrator ... if so how can this be disabled ? i dont see anything about wireless sync menu.....any suggestions would be apreciated....thanks for trying..++

i cannot SYnc with DM nor with Outlook nothing not Calendar,Tasks,Memos nor Address Book...

THanks for the HELP guys.....I figured it out....For all those who might have this problem reading this the answer is this...You have to go into each App...( into Calendar Options and turn off wireless sync and do it for each application ..ex Address book > options > wireless sync change to NO and so on and so forth on the calendar memos and tasks...thanks again..

Im the guy who bought that 8700v A problem i am having is using the phone is something i never noticed before the Z and the Y are switched on the Keypad i guess its a UK i wasnt aware of...

1)
    Is there anyway i can change that back even if the keys on the outside dont show it.

2) can i switch it internally or do i need to change the keypad itself

3) Is it impossible to move those keys back..
    Last edited by ToY9CiTo; 11-24-2006 at 08:12 AM.