Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If your carrier offered both the Bold and Storm, which would you get? Just curious ... General Blackberry forum

GaDawgs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a55bb

Bold or Storm

Advertisement

If your carrier offered both the Bold and Storm, which would you get? Just curious because I been all excited about the Bold coming out but all this waiting gets old. Now all this hype on the Storm is coming out and now I find myself wanting a Storm. Like all carriers they probably will offer both models in the end. So which is it, Bold or Storm if you had the choice?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    I would have to actually handle the both devices before making a decision. Depends on the way the Storm touch screen worked. Also I do text a lot so I'm thinking more towards the physical keyboard.

If I was able to get UMA calling, GPS, and 3G all on one device that would be my perfect device. Since this isn't going to be offered anytime soon my choice at this point in time is actually the Javelin or 8900 It's everything I need except for the 3G.

It's always a good idea to actually physically test out the device. You have to take into account the services and price of the providers also. I could never bring myself to change carriers since I have the best plan in the world for a great price.

Good luck deciding it's a hard choice.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    With AT&T, been waiting for the Bold, hope to get it within two weeks, plan on getting an Unlocked Storm as well.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Probably Bold because of the keyboard. The Storm is hot though.

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ima go with the Bold. I've been excited about it forever now, and plus I'm not much of a touch screen chick. Bold all the way...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I definitely like the way the storm is... I wish I can try it out before I buy it but is the BB I want. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

csaquido no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ed4e10
    any word on when or if T-Mobile will be coming out with the Storm or Bold?

mm01zmami no está en línea Stack level 2
    i like the bold!! not too fond of the touch screen..but dont get me wrong the storm is nice - real nice!

btw, i juat saw the storm commercial for verizon && i cant believe that there's no official hint of the bold

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    The more I read about the Storm the more I'm glued to it. The only reason why I would say BOLD is because it has a keyboard on the device. If I get to play with the Storm and typing on it is just like if I had a regular keyboard then Storm all the way. That is my only issue and having a touchscreen isn't so bad now because the Storm looks HOT!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    The more I read about the Storm the more I'm glued to it. The only reason why I would say BOLD is because it has a keyboard on the device. If I get to play with the Storm and typing on it is just like if I had a regular keyboard then Storm all the way. That is my only issue and having a touchscreen isn't so bad now because the Storm looks HOT!
    Yeah, if that keyboard is as rockin' as in sounds, we will have a lot more converts.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Yeah, If I could type on the Storm the way I type on my 8320!!! I would not look at any other device besides that Storm! Even though it's Verizon, I would get an unlocked one.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

The reports say that typing on it is not bad at all.. I guess we have to wait and see. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Ill have to go with the storm. As i have stated before, Its a BB with a touch screen, you cant beat that combo. As far as doing without the KB, im fine with that, because i still look at the KB when i type anyways.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    People wish they were on AT&T to get the bold. I'm currently with AT&T and I'm about to leave it for the Storm But hey that's just me. Best part is that my contract expires at the end of this month

As your contract expires, you are in luck.. I might be changing my personal plan to a corporate plan... I'm not sure if ill be locked in for another year before I can change my phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast