Hey is there anybody out there that have both the Bold and the 8900 and ... General Blackberry forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Bold and 8900 picture question

Advertisement

Hey is there anybody out there that have both the Bold and the 8900 and would take a few pictures with each and let me se them? What I want is to see a side by side comparision of the pictures from both. Maybe a couple of shots of the same thing with each phone posted here or emailed to me. Just got a Bold but was thinking about the 8900 and the camera is the only reason I might switch right now so I wanted to see if you could really see the differance. I'm sure maybe a few others might like to see the same thing

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Just got my 8900, sold my Bold 3 days ago, the 8900 picture quality is about 30% better, really a noticable difference.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

inklingfoto no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20EF8D65
    I am unable to supply a side by side comparison for you however, comparing a 2.0 MP image to a 3.2 MP image is really not a fair challenge.
    The 3.2 MP image should always appear noticeably more clear and sharp than the 2.0 MP image.
    There is one issue that should be stated here.
    In the recent past have had two 8310 Curves with AT&T, one was a backup just in case...
    Although both were the exact same model, one 8310 Curve did take VERY noticeably clearer shots. So even a side-by-side comparison will not provide completely reliable results.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    8900 is definitely a lot better not only because of the MP but also because of autofocus. But I don't see why a camera would be more important than, say, 3G or something?

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well no 3G around here and they don't even know when it will be so it's not a factor to me. Would love to have the 3G but who knows when.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    Well no 3G around here and they don't even know when it will be so it's not a factor to me. Would love to have the 3G but who knows when.
    Besides the fact I wanted a new Berry, no 3G in my area was a deciding factor in switching to the 8900. I have found no drop off. Except a slight decrease in processing speed, and I emhasize slight.
    Last edited by chokem; 06-22-2009 at 02:13 PM.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hmmm the sd card is easier to access on the bold lol. I'm a girl and no offense but the 8900 looks like a girl phone to me. It looks weird when men with large hands use an 8900. My bf has the bold and the 8900 and I always make fun of him when he uses the 8900 =) lol it looks better when a girl is using it