I've tried the 8310 Forum but I've had little joy. Just bought a Range Rover ... General Blackberry forum

KSGranite no está en línea Stack level 2

Bluetooth

Advertisement

I've tried the 8310 Forum but I've had little joy. Just bought a Range Rover Vogue. My Curve, although it pairs, will not connect on either incoming or outgoing calls. The second either end answers the car disconnects although the call is still live on the handset and if you use the trackball to select handset you can continue with the call. Defeats the purpose of Bletooth handsfree somewhat ? Land Rover say I need a security patch but Vodafone appear a little lost - anyone help ? Please ?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    call Vodafone and ask to speak with a manager (be persistent) and see if they can help you or at least get a case file opened so that it can be forwarded to the appropriate people who can look into the issue for you...also do you know what type of BT unit your Land Rover (model/serial/etc.) has because this would be good info to give to Vodafone so that they can better assist you...give that a try...you can also try it with Land Rover to see if their teams can get into contact with Vodafone to get this issue resolved

anyone else you know having this problem? have you tried other BBs? what about other BT handsets when they connect and make calls from your vehicle?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    also you can look here...seems others are having issues with the Land Rovers and their BBs...http://www.landroverforums.com/m_55074/tm.htm and another thing you may want to try...inside the driver's manual there is a code for you BT receiver don't know if this will help but the manual might offer some insight

KSGranite no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks. It seems that Land Rover, Volvo and Jaguar ALL have problems with BB. My Vogue has Software Version 4.2.2.144 but the Curve has 4.2.2.146 - this appears to be the issue. Still looking for a fix though. I love both my Curve and my Vogue and I'd love for them to be friends.