I cannot enable my pearl 8110 to enable blue tooth. When I go into configure ... General Blackberry forum

suez no está en línea Stack level 1

bluetooth

Advertisement

I cannot enable my pearl 8110 to enable blue tooth. When I go into configure my device the enable blue tooth does not work . Any ideas how I can fix this problem,

Thanks Suez

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4
    Suez, please be alittle more specific, what steps are you taking to enable bluetooth? and, what message are you getting? or what happens in your screen?

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yup, there is need for more details here. Did you try menue, enable bluetooth. If you see the bluetooth icon somewhere on the home screen, great.

Oh no now you can't pair, make sure you go to bluetooth and go to options. Make sure discovery is enabled so other devices can see you!!

Still doesnet work?? Have you tried to do a bettery pull???

Nothing again??? Oh no!!!
    Reinstall the os and make sure not to restore anything bluetooth related back to the device!

Nothing again????? Man sucks to be you, you will need a new berry!!! Go to the store or contact rim in regards to this!

Oh noe!!! You out of one year waranty??? Try a repair site, it will probably cost a fourtune! If so, you will need a new berry, and this time get a curve or hold of and purchase the bold!