View Poll Results: Do You Blog?... If So Where?... If Not Why?

Voters
35. Register free to vote on this poll
  • I Blog Exclusively On My Own Blog

12 34.29%
  • I Blog Exclusively On The PinStack Blog

5 14.29%
  • I Blog On Both PinStack And My Own Blog

6 17.14%
  • I Do Not Blog & Here Is My Opinion Of Blogs

12 34.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greetings Stackers ! The purpose of this poll is to check in with Bloggers & ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Blogging Poll...For Bloggers & Those Who Don't

Advertisement

Greetings Stackers !

The purpose of this poll is to check in with Bloggers & Non-Bloggers.

If you Blog:

Do you post on your own Blog only?

Do you post on the PinStack Blog only ?

Or do you post in both places?

For those of you who do not Blog, it would be interesting to hear your viewpoint on Blogs in general.

Thanks
    Archer6

I Blog Exclusively On PinStack

I was seriously considering my own Blog.

I had researched it to the point of choosing what I was going to use. Having narrowed it down to just two, Blogger.com and TypePad.com, it was simply a matter of choosing a starting date. The reason I was being serious about a date, is that I was not quite ready with what I felt was enough material in mind. Therefore I thought that perhaps I would set a date a couple of weeks into the future, then practice a bit and proceed on that date.

Ironically the very day before it was "Blog Time", hayden added a section to this forum specifically for us to have as our own Blog Spot.

Perfect I thought, as I was unsure just how often I would have, or could make time to blog, yet I had a distinct interest in doing so. The PinStack Blog area has been perfect for me. Just the place to be free to create a blog, without any of the hassles of having to maintain it.

Another very nice aspect is that I do not feel pressured (self-induced) to post everyday. I know that if I skip a day or two that there will be someone else filling in and therefore providing the readers with fresh material every day. A win-win scenario where everyone benefits.

Regarding those of who you choose _not_ to blog, I'm eager to hear your feedback. The diversity of this group should provide some great perspectives for all of us to observe.

Cheers!

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    I'm interested in blogging but a want to blog about everything and b needs to be a wap wifi friendly site. Any ideas?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by stuart B View Post
    I'm interested in blogging but a want to blog about everything and b needs to be a wap wifi friendly site. Any ideas?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The PinStack blog can be accessed directly from your BlackBerry, or your PC, Mac, or Linux box. That's one of the features I really like, it's WAP friendly.

I have about 15 blog entries and the majority of them I have done at the end of the day, from home, using my BlackBerry Curve.

Hope this answers your question. Oh, and by the way I'm always on WiFi everyday, everywhere, wireless is the best. At home, at the office, while traveling for business, and at Starbucks when just relaxing.

Cheers!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    I've been using my own blogs for quite some time. I haven't checked out the Pinstack one yet.

Archer, there is no obligation to blog every day or something!... it is just a matter of courtesy if people post comments that you reply -- within some reasonable time frame.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I do it now. Just started this month and its about any and everything.
    Not everyday but as often as I think is ok. Haven't tried the PS blog yet but maybe I will.

bump

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I've always wanted to blog and so I've got one at pinstack and that's the only one I use. Really enjoying it and really getting into it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Gbcue no está en línea Stack level 2
    I blog on my own blog and do many micro-blogs (twitter, facebook, myspace) that I update from my blackberry.

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have my own blog on Blogger.com. I update my blog using my many BlackBerry feeds from Viigo.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    really, Pinstack is the only place Ive ever blogged

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5
    I blog mostly to keep some info all in one place and plan to use it to keep track of my fitness and financial improvement.

I got a Blogger account and really like how I could e-mail Blogger my pics and texts and they would update it that way with out me having to go through browser to post.

www.deafcyclist.blogspot.com I haven't posted in over a week due to bring very busy with personal stuffs though.

~via BB 8100(wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i LOVE to blog its my new favorite word

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    I don't blog....nothen 2 say ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I blog here and on MySpace but only when I feel like something needs to be said or known. LOL Or I am bored! LOL
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast