i get a blank message sometimes when i receive an MMS message. if it does ... General Blackberry forum

nito80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2426f5fb

blank MMS after recieving

Advertisement

i get a blank message sometimes when i receive an MMS message. if it does not automatically retrieve i will select "retrieve now." sometimes the media will show and sometimes it will be blank. is there a way to try and retrieve the media a second time after selecting "retrieve now." also, is there a way for all your mms messages to go directly to a tmobile photo album account just to make sure all MMS messages are recieved?
    TIA!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: blank MMS after recieving

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~not sure. I haven't had that problem with my phone, but I have that problem when sending! The other person is able to receive mms messages, yet when I send them and they to open them... Nothing! Screen is blank, why? Can anyone help us?

login no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: blank MMS after recieving

It has something to do with the way that the BB stores the MMS messages in memory. There's a limit as too how many characters are in an MMS message, if the limit is surpassed then the message appears to be blank(even though the data is still saved to the memory). This applies towards images, voice memos, ets... Anything that takes up memory has a limit on the MMS viewer. We need a new MMS viewer from RIM, because the one we currently have is watered down and crappy at it's best.