Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As i know Blackjack has Windows mobile and runs on a 3G network. I heard ... General Blackberry forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Blackjack and Blackberry..

Advertisement

As i know Blackjack has Windows mobile and runs on a 3G network. I heard that blackberry e-mail is unbeatable. But with one is better? or let me ask another question, with one would you rather prefer? I love my pearl because it has suretype, its small, and fast. Whats your opinion?

tj2311111 Guest

Re: Blackjack and Blackberry..

You do realize your on a Blackberry forum, right? So you know what most of the answers will be.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

never tried the blackjack but i sure wont wanna swap out my 8130 for anything else(maybe i would for a newer model berry....heheh

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    I love my pearl because it has suretype, its small, and fast. opinion?
    blackjack is none of that

dont be a fool. your smart enough to have a Mac, now be smart enough to keep blackberry

PIN/ID
    217a1629

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    You do realize your on a Blackberry forum, right? So you know what most of the answers will be.
    I know lol, But someone might have been a user of a blackjack before switching to a blackberry.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

I would prefer my Pearl any day. The Blackjack has had some really bad reviews and it comes with 2 batteries and usually has to be switched out in one day's use. Blackberry all the way.
    ~Lauren

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I've used both devices, emailing is much faster and more efficient on the BB. You can do most of the same functions, just the steps seem so much harder on the blackjack.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I never owned thr Blackjack, I was very outspoken amongst my friends that I thought it was a really bad attempt from Samsung to try to copy a BB. So I never would have lived it down if bought one. Haven't heard anything much about the little suckers for a while now in AUS. May be slipping by the wayside over here. To the point thought, I'd rather my BB over a Blackjack still.

dfa
    dfa no está en línea Stack level 2

The blackjack was so bad...that's why they made blackjack II. They did recall some phone because of too many issues.

dmnall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241D25C9

My only reason why I would not get the bj or the bj2, is my experience with Samsung phones was that their reception is horrible. I had a Samsung A707 sync and the reception was horrible as was the battery life! The sync needed to be charged daily *worse then my curve* and I did not get any service at my house where my curve gets great service!

Charlie

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

I don't like the size of the BJ and the WM. It freezes and is non responsive. Love the BB easy choice.

gregski no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2134DA6B

I had the Blackjack and the HTC Excalibur with WM. When I first came to BB (via my Curve), I thought that because i couldn't put any programs on the memory card, I was going to fill up the internal memory in about a day. What I found was that I didn't need many extra programs on it because it already works like it should. With WM I had to add so many programs just to make it usable. Then, by the time you added all the programs, it would freeze up almost daily. I have never looked back from the day I switched to BB. Only forward to my next BB!

PIN/ID
    217a1629

Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    I don't like the size of the BJ and the WM. It freezes and is non responsive. Love the BB easy choice.
    Same here, like on the bottom is slimmer than on the top. I just hate that..

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3

My brother had a Blackjack and he felt it took too many steps to just send an email. He got rid of it and got a BB 8700. He now wonders what the heck he was doing with anything else.

Like cash, I think simplicity is king!! Go with the BB

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    I know lol, But someone might have been a user of a blackjack before switching to a blackberry.
    If they're switching to BlackBerry that also answers your question, but I need the absolute efficent email so Blackberry is the way to go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast