Is there a blackberry email? Like a @blackberry.com?... General Blackberry forum

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackbery Email

Advertisement

Is there a blackberry email? Like a @blackberry.com?

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes, there is. For Sprint/Nextel you can have a @sprint.blackberry.net address. I know how to access the Sprint setup page but I'm not sure how to get to other providers pages. I would be willing to research it if you post your carrier name.

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F
    yeah, but its through your carrier i think. Im with tmobie, so its expected to look like ******@tmo.blackberry.net I think that every carrier should have one. Im not sure if there is an actual blackberry.com You should have an icon on your bb that says set-up email. There your can set-up a blackberry address or an yahoo.com or gmail.com, etc. I hope that this helps....

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Yes, you set this up with your carrier and will be username@carrier.blackberry.ne t. You can do this through the email setup icon in your phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    @blackberry.com is reserved for actualy RIM employees.

Consumer accessible are @carrier.blackberry.net

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I did use the setup email icon on the Blackberry the first time. I had forgotten this!
    After I got to the setup page I displayed the page address and was then able to go there to add other accounts from my computer.

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ oh cool so there is! I'm with tmobile! I ran the email setup but I put my gmail account in. If I had known I could have a blackberry email I would have done so! Thanks for the info guys. Those guys working for RIM are lucky to get the actual blackberry.com

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Quote Originally Posted by nezsem View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ oh cool so there is! I'm with tmobile! I ran the email setup but I put my gmail account in. If I had known I could have a blackberry email I would have done so! Thanks for the info guys. Those guys working for RIM are lucky to get the actual blackberry.com
    You can still have a blackberry.net account, just run the email set up again and create a new one for your phone. OR what might be easier is...
    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/service...ab_email_setup