Dear BB users, I'm quite new to blackberry still, I've had it for around 6 ... General Blackberry forum

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberrys in the north

Advertisement

Dear BB users,

I'm quite new to blackberry still, I've had it for around 6 months roughly.
    I bought mine in London while I was working there, and now I've moved back to my country again.

The thing is that I know there's a provider here for blackberrys, and they deliver full "support" for all functions. The only BIG problem is... there's none selling the devices. There is a big market here and blackberry would solve alot of the companies "problems".

This might be kind of off-topic, but I figured this is the right place to ask anything conserning Blackberrys and I hope I'm in the right section, so here goes: I was thinking about starting up something small, selling BB's. But from what I know BB can only be sold with contracs (ofcourse there are those which you can buy onlocked).

Would it then be neccessary for me to launche a big deal with the network operator to be able to start importing the devices? And does this have to be from blackberry, or are there companies in f.ex USA that sell blackberrys?

If my post is hard to understand please tell me, and I'll try to explain better :-)

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Blackberrys in the north

Well I know here in Florida about an hour and a half from where I live there is a store that sells all unlocked gsm phones. So you mute want to look into something like that. With alas sorts of phones. There's a market for that. I know. Hope that helps a little. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks, but also a thing that I came to think about is that those kind of phones might have logos ingraved on them from other companies, atleast that's what happened for a friend of mine. Anyone got any good links to shops and so on that sell these kinds? Since I'm not located in USA and my google only hits on funky sites!

I'll ofcourse look into it jonnyxedge, and thank you alot for your help.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Usually if you buy it directly from the manufacturers then they won't be branded t anyone ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

snybole,

email me at n8d615@gmail.com if you're interested in "importing unlocked BB's" and selling them where you are. I can get my hands on plenty for you. Sure we could work something out.