Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lol Great Story RImarkable .... :0)... General Blackberry forum

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: "BlackBerry Wow!" - Cool or unusual ways you've Used or Benefited from your 'Berry

Advertisement

lol Great Story RImarkable .... :0)
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: "BlackBerry Wow!" - Cool or unusual ways you've Used or Benefited from your 'Berry

Wow I wished chicks with BB's would hit on me too! Well my gf hits on me but that's different...

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773

A couples friends and myself where headed to Minneapolis with no way of getting to our destination (got lost). A buddy of mine said "cant your blackberry get us there?" I replied with it sure can. I opened up Berry411, input the address into TeleNav and we where there within minutes

Rimarkable, that is just sexy I must say. A beautiful women handing out a PIN address, around here in Minneapolis they had a get together with Blackberries. The bar provided the BB's and each one has its PIN labeled on it so you could just PIN the user before actually approaching them.

pink
    Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: "BlackBerry Wow!" - Cool or unusual ways you've Used or Benefited from your 'Berr

Wow, that PIN on a napkin is the coolest thing ever. I'm going to start doing that. I suppose that means I can only hit on girls with Blackberrys and that's ok by me.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~~~Posted via Blackberry @ wap.pinstack.com~~~

When traveling to Iowa we got stuck in traffic in Nashville I think it was and I searched online and found the local dept of transpo website which led me to traffic info. We knew what was coming and were able to detour. The BB was great while traveling. Pocketday kept me up to date on weather. I had games to play, emails and ims to send.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Question Re: "BlackBerry Wow!" - Cool or unusual ways you've Used or Benefited from your 'Berry

I tried sent out an email to another BB user and to receive confirmation that the email was received I typed in the subject area <confirm> and sure enough when the email was received I received a confirmation email...LOL does this counts??

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Smile Re: "BlackBerry Wow!" - Cool or unusual ways you've Used or Benefited from your 'Berry

Also I have friends that dont have BB and when sending SMS/MMS/EMAILS... I type their mobile # and @teleflip.com and not matter where in the world they r or which carrier they r with....it send the message to them!! cool right I am trying all tips and tricks...
    Last edited by butterfly2; 01-23-2006 at 03:47 AM. Reason: info missing

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Teleflip is pure gold, greatest concept ever. Eliminates txt msg charges, exorbitant for ape carriers.
    ~~~Posted via Blackberry @ wap.pinstack.com~~~

gabe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2022D44B

~~~Posted via Blackberry @ wap.pinstack.com~~~Im passing the time on my delayed train from philly to ct

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Last night I was playing poker with some friends. There was alot of drinking going on and we had an argument about 2 pair beating 3 of a kind. Well my friend convinced us that 2 pair wins. So he ended up winning the hand. While he was gathering his winnings, I googled 'blackberry rules' and noticed that 3 of a kind beats 2 pair ( I know we should've known this but we had been drinking....ALOT). And before he could gather them all up, I stopped and showed him. My other friend was happy and even though he lost the game, the BB saved his behind on that hand.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: "BlackBerry Wow!" - Cool or unusual ways you've Used or Benefited from your 'Berr

Recently my car broke down and I had to replace my clutch master cylinder. When I was stuck in the parking lot I used my BB to look up the part/cost etc. Then call the place to have it overnighted. Used my BB to track it the shipment this morning and afternoon, then while replacing the part on location in the parking lot where I broke down, I used my BB to look up some detailed instructions for installation.

Man, I just can't live without this thing.

DiamondJim no está en línea Stack level 1

Off the coast in the ocean are a number of buoys, which record and transmit weather data. I have been up to 40 miles off the coast of NC fishing, and have climbed up to the highest point on the boat, to get a good signal. Then I have gone online to the NOAA web site and gotten real time data from buoys on air/water temp, wind speed/direction, wave height, distance between waves, etc.
    I have also looked at the weather maps, but the detail is too crowded to be of real use on the small BB screen. I am in the process of getting a (cell phone) antenna booster to increase the range, and using my Berry as a modem for a laptop on my boat. Soon I hope to have my Berry, Laptop, GPS, Depth Finder, Loran all integrated together on the laptop

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I posted a story about how my BlackBerry keeps my life organized. I am an active young adult despite having a physical disability and using a wheelchair. I keep all of my doctors appointments and social activities in the calendar. A friend emailed me recently about a monthly outing and I put it in the calendar for that particular weekend. Since then I filled my calendar up til this past December. I will also be using Google Maps for directions to different places when I go out again.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Originally posted by butterfly2
    I tried sent out an email to another BB user and to receive confirmation that the email was received I typed in the subject area <confirm> and sure enough when the email was received I received a confirmation email...LOL does this counts??
    Yes, it's a good way to learn about the features of your BB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12