Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We have both in this house...I have a Curve and my son has the I-phone ... General Blackberry forum

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BlackBerry vs. iPhone: Who wins?

Advertisement

We have both in this house...I have a Curve and my son has the I-phone so I've been able to try out both.

His I-phone does have a certain "coolness factor" to it I'll admit, but that's about it. I did like the touch screen and how easy it is to navigate and resize with it on web pages, but I hate the keyboard and so does the son. It's not even really a keyboard to me, it's a touch-screen keyboard and it's easy to mistype on it.

The other really bad thing about it is that the battery is not user-replaceable. I specifically asked the AT&T guy about that when the son bought his. The phone has to be sent back to the company to replace the battery, which means you're out of a phone for a while until it comes back and they don't give you a loaner. But with my berry, I can pop in and out batteries as much as I want.

There's also alot less software for the Iphone than there is for the Blackberry so I'm sticking with the berry and not even considering an Iphone.

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

every once in a while I find myself drawn to the iphone, but then I'll read some reviews and realize the bb is where its at...

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry all the way!!!

pearl4ever no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3181CA9F

i agree go blackberry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12