So I work for AT&T Telesales (but have T-Mobile service ) and not too long ... General Blackberry forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Smile Blackberry vs I-Phone

Advertisement

So I work for AT&T Telesales (but have T-Mobile service ) and not too long ago we were able to start selling the I-Phones.

At first it was just Apple and AT&T Stores, now we're doing it. So as you all know I'm a Crackberry addict, and the I-Phone to me is just like... I don't know... stoopid. The concept of it is okay, but I only have one love... and there can be only one... my Berry.

So I've been getting customers calling in wanting to buy the I-Phone and I try to switch them to a Blackberry. 1 its better priced and 2 BBerrys have the safest emailing system.

Only problem is I have to remain professional and I can't knock our product. I would love to tell someone, "You don't want the I-Phone. The best feature the I-Phone has is wiping your dog's butt when his s#**'s stuck in his fur!!!"

But I can't say that...

BLACKBERRY RULES!!!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Re: Blackberry vs I-Phone

He he he. The iphone is mostly for kids and people who want media.
    ~posted via opera mini~

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I had one and didn't like the keyboard and all the glitches!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

If I had an Iphone and a dog, I don't think I'd even wipe my dog's butt with it. Wouldn't want to embarrass the dog! LOL

MKhora no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AAFB7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~AT&T Data Plan rates are Exhorbitant.Nuff said. An enhanced IPod touch is not worth the BS that comes with it. I have My Pearl and My ZUNE. Works for me.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

the touch screen is nice butthe novelty runs out quick not having a keypad wont work for me the only 2 things i need on my BB is a word program and youtube if i can get that i would be good

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Once you go Blackberry you won't go back...
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

I'm not sure why people feel the need to knock the iPhone so much.

I have been a blackberry user for about 6 years. I would never give it up. It's the best email device out there. I can use opera mini over wi-fi on my 8820 and browse with about the same
    speed as an iPhone. And, EDGE on Opera Mini is faster IMHO, then EDGE over mobile safari.

The iPhone also is a fantastic device. It's UI is simply amazing. I've always hated touchscreens, but the iPhone touchscreen works great and it's easy to type -- not as fast as a blackberry, but pretty damn good for a touch screen. Giving up the keyboard means more screen space for browsing, games, etc. the Blackberry can't match, e.g., playing Super Mario Bros. on the NES emulator, streaming radio over wi-fi, full ajax browser, etc.

The only thing that really bugged me about the iPhone was the lack of A2DP. This is inexcusable for a media device. There was a time when I was riding the train listening to music on my Motorola S9s through the Blackberry, while surfing on the iPhone.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have to agree with spamdumster on the pro's for the iPhone. It is truly the best media device on the market right now. Although it doesn't really perform as well as a BB for PIM and email. I am very impressed with Apples first attempt at a phone. I also think they are setting a new bar for the future of PDA/multimedia phones. What does this mean? The BB is going to get some major upgrades and face lifts to compete with the media devices coming out. I am stoked for what the future hold for up and coming BB models!

dreja530 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24388a59

I work for AT&T and have sold a ton of iphones and people love it. For apples first phone ever, and for a phone meant for mostly fun, they did a great job with it. The youtube program is also a great way to waste time during slow days...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bbnovice422 no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah, BB is a great device but, everybody doesn't have the same needs. I-phone definately wakes up the market.

streetking910 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241875a5

The i-phone is not what everyone makes it out to be. Its over rated I would never get one over a BB.

toddone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

+1

i do agree the bb is the best but i definatley have to give apple props for the UI because it targets a specific group of people.
    its nice addition to technology as a whole.
    " Real talk comes from the heart not from the mouth "

_Todd_