The Link bellow is a small statistic of BB users in Vietnam. Estimating only 200 ... General Blackberry forum

thuyduon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203F2B82

BlackBerry In Vietnam - A Big Potential - What's RIM's ACTION????

Advertisement

The Link bellow is a small statistic of BB users in Vietnam.

Estimating only 200 blackberry in Vietnam. There are many business man as well as young students are trying to buy a blackberry in Vietnam. They are very interesting of Push Email and Chat Application but in fact, they only use BB for phone functions and chatting. Push mail cannot use in the country. They want to know how they can use this service in Vietnam, does RIM have intention to operate in Vietnam? Vietnam have more than 83 million poeple, with repid growth of economics for last 20 years. Many economists think Vietnam will become a dragon of South East Asia, after China.

That is big chance for RIM, for Telecommunication Companies,...

Do you think so ?????????????????????

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Re: BlackBerry In Vietnam - A Big Potential - What's RIM's ACTION????

they should have a man out there now!! I'd! go for the job but can't speak vietnamese .

PIN/ID
    203F2B82

Quote Originally Posted by seabirdone
    they should have a man out there now!! I'd! go for the job but can't speak vietnamese .
    You can cooperate with me.

i Can

hic

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

I don't think it is a real RIM issue. I think it has more to do with the cell carriers who provide the service.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

It is a cell carrier issue. RIM offers Blackberry data plans via cell carriers -- not directly.

PIN/ID
    203F2B82

May be not the issue of RIM.

Rim start their business in China this year. What is the merchanis of the cooperation bt RIM and China Mobile?

Where the Server of RIM located in China or in Canada? Chinese who use the rim's service have to roaming to rim canada via the local carriers?

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    RIM should be pushing carriers all over the world to pick up their services and to push them to the customers. The more BB users internationally, the better for everyone. RIM's licencing fees would drop, bringing down the carriers prices. We'd have more people on pinstack too!

nhatrang no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a BB pearl and sign up with Cingular (now AT&T) for the international plan. 6 months ago, I brought my BB to Vietnam and was able to receive push emails in Saigon to my BB.
    Clearly Cingular has agreement with their partner in Vietnam so that they will push emails to your BB when you are there.
    Hope it hepls.

Joe

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

I think RIM should consider expanding their business in the Philippines too! GLOBE and SMART both offer the BlackBerry Service here in the Philippines, but they focus more on corporate accounts. People like me who wants to avail of the BlackBerry Service are normally given Blackberry capable phones like the Nokia's and the Sony Ericsson. I even had to import my 8800 & 8300 because it's not available here. We are one of the biggest mobile phone users in ASIA and Nokia is dominating the market here in the Philippines. I think its a matter of educating people on how BlackBerry can make a difference in their lives.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Thumbs down Re: BlackBerry In Vietnam - A Big Potential - What's RIM's ACTION????

DASHER- It must be frustrating not to have availability in such a mobile proliferent country.I go to Turkey a few times a year and calls and download are not included in my package as it is outside euro zone.Emails and browsing cost equiv $15 per Mb recieved.Needless to say i was careful which emails i opened and never went near my browser!!