Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

the application operette $2dhifi has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the ... General Blackberry forum

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374

Advertisement

the application operette $2dhifi has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowedby your it policy
    what i can do how i fix it
    please help

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Question HELP! Locked out

Quote Originally Posted by lloudal View Post
    well i hate to be that guy but this just reset my bb. i imagine i did it correctly, followed every step to a T. it was asking me for my new key store psword, then i created one, then when re-entering it every time i did it the same and every time it came up incorrect. just out of curiosity would this have helped my problem of an invalid digital signature when it comes to installing anything through desktop manager.....mind you im up to date with 4.1 and have read most other posts for troubleshooting tips
    I did this and it says my password is incorrect. Can't get into my phone. Any suggestions?

HughJass no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2443424B
    Quote Originally Posted by aarons6 View Post
    this policy.bin file locked my firewall on enable.. any way to fix that?
    similar problem, but the firewall is still locked onto enable. is there anyway to fix that??
    "Gravity is a cruel mistress!" - the Tick
    PIN: 2443424B

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    The original post to this thread was over 2 years ago. During this interim period, there could have been OS & Hardware changes that may affect your desired results. I would be a little leery about accepting everything as posted 2+ years ago.

mylinuxbox no está en línea Stack level 3
    To rectify the IT policy and the firewall issue I would use jl_cmder (have a search on here for that) and run a factory reset. Make sure you have a backup of your phone first. This will wipe your phone of all personal info. But leave the OS intact.

I had issues with both firewall and IT policy on a replacement phone. Tried the policy.bin method but would not work. Using this factory reset method worked first time and took both problems away.

~via smartphone~

lamlamz no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Options for removing IT Policies

I have complied a short tutorial on how to remove IT Policy using BES.
    This article will be helpful to both user and IT Admin.

See my short tutorial here:
    http://cheelam.com/blog/2009/03/03/h...curity-policy/

ehssan78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the great info ,, I had a problem with installing themes on 8800 with OS 4.5 till I removed the IT policy and it worked perfectly ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234