I work at a cell phone store, and all my coworkers have blackberries. Is there ... General Blackberry forum

blaineni no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry to Blackberry File Sharing... Help!

I work at a cell phone store, and all my coworkers have blackberries. Is there a way to transfer files from one berry to another? I download a bunch of freeware that they all want also and sometimes its not available for them ota. One coworker in particular's pc is down so he can't use his app loader at the moment. I know that on most PDA's there's a function to just shoot a program over via bluetooth but I can't seem to find it on the forums or on the bb website. Any ideas?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    you can send files via bluetooth depending on the BB and the OS, but I don't think you can send an application that way.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can try using Blackberry Messenger, but I doubt it will work. Blackberry's don't have file storage per se like a palm or WM device, so I don't think it will work. I think the file transfer is limited to media items. If you have the files on your PC, try emailing them to your friends blackberry