One day in jan. I had a user come to me and he was frantic ... General Blackberry forum

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Blackberry story

Advertisement

One day in jan. I had a user come to me and he was frantic because he lost his blackberry. He didnt know where he lost it but he thought it fell off his waist when he was getting out of his car. I figured the phone would have water damage and probably been hit by a snow plow but with our search efforts we had no luck finding the device. So we got him a new one loaded him up to the BES and all was but forgotten about that lost blackberry untill yesterday. Three months later after all the snow had melted and employee came to me and said he found a blackberry on the side of the parking lot near the fence. Come to find out it was the blackberry that was lost earlier. So I decided to put a charged battery in it to see if it would turn on. Come to my surprise the balckberry turn on booted up and everything on it works like a million bucks. I took the device apart to clean it and when I took the faceplate of there were two spiders living in it. It about scared me senceless! thats something you wouldnt expect. lol just thought I share
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Cool story,thank you for sharing it with us.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    LOL, that's awesome it was found, even funnier it was housing some inhabitants! I probably would have screamed like a school girl. I hate spiders.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The blackberry is still kickin I cant beilive it lives throught the snow melting

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I guess it I could see it happening after reading all the stories of Blackberrys going swimming and then being recovered. My guess is that its saving grace was since it wasn't powered on while wet that saved it. It had time to dry out and Voila!! That is cool though I would have never believed it.

@moto: Jake, I just had a vision of you cruising your mower hitting a spider web and screaming like a girl as you fly off the back.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    And people say there fragile,lol. Good stuff

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Awesome! What model is it? The spiders would have freaked me out, probably would have killed the berry in the process of squishing the spiders
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Great story. Pinstack needs a place to tell these type of stories that's just great. Fell in the snow and plowed left and forgotten. Working like new. Can't beat a blackberry

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    That is just another reason I love my blackberry!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey, one of thse spiders BBM me last week. In all seriousness, thanks for sharing-great story.
    Last edited by chokem; 04-22-2009 at 06:37 PM.

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh my GOSH, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. This is soooo cool and hilarious at the same time. =))

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    It was a 8310 from att. lol i gave it back to the owner and he was so excited cuz now he can give it to his kid lol. Good thing I cleaned it. the pour kid would have been bitten by a spider

Truth + Clarity = Power

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Good story, that's why I have a blackberry but ......did you look for a new home for those poor spiders. lol

spidave no está en línea Stack level 2
    Lucky you found it and besides it worked fine. You should've named yourself the spiderberry lol

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by spidave View Post
    Lucky you found it and besides it worked fine. You should've named yourself the spiderberry lol
    dang,i just read this thread and then saw you respond to it. being spidave i thought you might have been one of the spiders that was living in there.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks