Hi guys I just ran across this video about the Storm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjjgpXhmKc What do you ... General Blackberry forum

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF

Blackberry Storm

Advertisement

Hi guys I just ran across this video about the Storm.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjjgpXhmKc

What do you think?

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    as cool as that is, i still love my qwerty keyboard

im just surprised it took RIM this long to come out with a touch screen most carriers have a couple models already
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

shaunslastname no está en línea Stack level 2
    Looks pretty amazing. Cant wait to see a list of specs on the phone. Although I think I'm still going for the Bold. Don't get me wrong the features do look pretty enticing I just can't imagine texting and emailing from a touchscreen keyboard as opposed to one I can physically tell the difference between the different letters. Otherwise I would be all over it. Thanks for the post!

epiticus1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If it's only going to be offered by Verizon what am I getting excited for? I'm with AT&T. What I want to know is when the other companies are going to get it.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunslastname View Post
    I just can't imagine texting and emailing from a touchscreen keyboard as opposed to one I can physically tell the difference between the different letters. Otherwise I would be all over it. Thanks for the post!
    new "click" technology ...sounds interesting!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    I hear you Catstide. I have been pretty psyched for the Javelin and kinda down on the Storm--I hated typing on the iphone--but the click thing has me pretty intrigued. I'm feeling like I want this mama.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunslastname View Post
    Looks pretty amazing. Cant wait to see a list of specs on the phone. Although I think I'm still going for the Bold. Don't get me wrong the features do look pretty enticing I just can't imagine texting and emailing from a touchscreen keyboard as opposed to one I can physically tell the difference between the different letters. Otherwise I would be all over it. Thanks for the post!
    Rogers will get this(9500) so we can use on Tmobile and AT&T

juniperberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just watched it, can't wait for it to be available in the UK, believe it will be exclusive to Vodafone, so just need to wait for my upgrade!!!

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by epiticus1 View Post
    If it's only going to be offered by Verizon what am I getting excited for? I'm with AT&T. What I want to know is when the other companies are going to get it.

EXACTLY!!!!!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"