Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I did re-register with the network...but only one test email made it to me. Very ... General Blackberry forum

boblincoln no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180B706

Re: blackberry slowing down majorly

Advertisement

I did re-register with the network...but only one test email made it to me. Very peculiar. I will do this all over again. I'm going nuts.

PIN/ID
    3180B706

Trying this method as we speak...should I restore my blackberry to where it was yesterday??? Or, could this somehow doom me to repeat the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Im sorry Im going mobile or I would help you more. Try this link and hopefully it will solve your problem. I know you have done a wipe already, maybe you should try it again this way? http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...34&postcount=8

Good luck, let us know.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Go ahead and restore it to where you were yesterday...If it comes down to it, just delete what you have recently installed, reinstall them one by one and see where the culprit is...

PIN/ID
    3180B706

Almost done when I just realized one of the saddest parts. My high score on Pac-Man will probably be deleted. I scored a 60-thousand something one lucky day...only to be reduced to this. I'll update with an outcome in a minute.

PIN/ID
    3180B706

UPDATE: I did what you recommended and here I am...
    1: Caller ID is working
    2: Email is working

NEW problem: well...not much of a problem, more a nuisance. My email is not being received instantaneously. Prior to this, I could send email to myself and would receive it within maybe 2-5 seconds. Now, it's taking closer to 30 seconds or a minute. Any thoughts?

So far, thank you everyone for your help.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I find today, and most of this week, my email is taking just as long. I strongly believe it is a Sprint-Nextel thing. Is everything else cool?

PIN/ID
    3180B706

Thank you CP. Everything seems to be cool at the moment. Now, to undertake the task of getting all those applications back.

Question: I had pixelistic on my blackberry so it could read my theme's I made. It was so long ago that I forgot where to get it. Can someone help point me in the right direction again?

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    I find today, and most of this week, my email is taking just as long. I strongly believe it is a Sprint-Nextel thing. Is everything else cool?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Pixzelistic is at mobile.blackberry.net. If you need any apps let me know, or just view the downloads section!!

PIN/ID
    3180B706

!@#$#, we're back at step one. The problem has returned in full force and I still haven't added any programs to it.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

bob, I know this sounds ironic, but I would say its possible, not probable, but possible your unit is just failing at the same time you tried a bunch of new apps. If I was you, I would swap it out. To much of a hastle.

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSE79
    bob, I know this sounds ironic, but I would say its possible, not probable, but possible your unit is just failing at the same time you tried a bunch of new apps. If I was you, I would swap it out. To much of a hastle.
    I agree with Bryan. Thats way to much trouble.

PIN/ID
    3180B706

little update:

I waited in a "SPRINT" store for 4.5 hours today(because the first Sprint store told me I needed to go to the other one) only to be told, "Why did you come here? We are a Sprint store...you need to go to a Nextel store". OH, right...because they all say Sprint and I was directed to this specific store by a store that was previously a Nextel store. So, I was jetted off to a Nextel store 8 miles down Ventura Blvd. at 4:45 pm. I barely made it to the correct "Nextel" store that said "Sprint" out front only to be told..."You needed to be here by 12 in order to be helped.". Much grumbling going on.

The phone is working semi-decent now...but will be exchanged tomorrow at the corresponding "nextel" store before 12pm.

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

Good luck with the next one. When a BB gives a problem i feel bad, even if its not my own.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Its an electronic device, like any other. Unfortunately some go bad.

pinkdiva no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23c629b0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hey I'm new here I don't know if you got your replacement or not but if this happens again, try runn the app loader. That usually works for a lot of the problems that the devices have

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast