Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ssnxp It's pretty much a disorder now, known as "Disconnection Anxiety." I ... General Blackberry forum

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    It's pretty much a disorder now, known as "Disconnection Anxiety." I can definitely relate, as I always carry 2 phones. It's not a problem when, say, I'm flying from place to place, but if I leave my house without a phone.. I always turn around and pick one up.
    It is unfortunate but it is what we have all grown accustomed to.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

JrzyBoy13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FB04AE
    Yea i must say that i have developed the so called disconnection anxiety. I live off of my blackberry and having use of it while on flights would be amazing but i must agree with most that i would not enjoy someone behind me for hours and hours on the phone. I'm sure they'll put some sort of restriction on the use. But i would be happy with just text and emailing.

candrews no está en línea Stack level 1
    no thanks

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yea the more i think about it, they are prolly just gonna allow data sevices

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes... its a closed network that does not interfere with the plane, and the staff on board can control. They have stated that they will shut off the service during specific times and only allow data.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    Yes... its a closed network that does not interfere with the plane, and the staff on board can control. They have stated that they will shut off the service during specific times and only allow data.

yea that sounds about right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12