I wanted to start a thread on RSS and Blogging with Blackberry. The newer OS ... General Blackberry forum

elish1234 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Rss

Advertisement

I wanted to start a thread on RSS and Blogging with Blackberry. The newer OS version handsets have the ability to read RSS. I have used the great Viggo program and loved it. I believe that the RSS reader that comes with the new blackberries is great. Go to a site via blackberry browser. If their is a rss tag click it, and it will show the RSS feeds for that page. You can also click the menue button and it will say add web feed. This does not work all the time. You can also google top rss feeds and add this way. Save the feed as a bookmark and wam feed added. You can set auto sync, I do not, I just referesh to get new content. Add all you want, what a great program. Does not get much hype though. Another neat this is RSS podcast can be added also. This way of RSS to blackberry will not drain battey usage either.

elish1234 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I will also be starting up my blog here on Pinstack. Topic will be RSS feeds and Podcasts. I will add content and great feed urls for Stackers to Add. Tips and Tricks to RSS and Blogging.