Hey ya'll, I wanted to share a recent experience I had with BBrepairshop.com recently. I ... General Blackberry forum

WiredPuppy no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Blackberry Repair Service (Wow)

Advertisement

Hey ya'll,

I wanted to share a recent experience I had with BBrepairshop.com recently. I won't go into the details, but essentially, I was shipped back another person's Blackberry and had to ship theirs back for mine. When I got mine, I got another person's device again. Anyhoot, I was out on BBrepairshop.com until I received this email from their VP. I would highly recommend this company, if on customer service alone. I am pleased.

Reply by Wiredpuppy (me):

Hey David,

Thank you for your e-mail. I have to admit I wasn't expecting this type of response. I think that if I had planned to keep the BlackBerry, then I may have pressed more early on for some type of additional assistance to resolve the matter or even a refund. As you know, I decided to sell the device (the one that did not belong to me) and was washing my hands of the issue. Based on your feedback, I attempted to make another contact to see if I could get my device back from the other person, but was not received warmly. At this point, I became frustrated by the fact that I had to even bother with the situation when I did not cause the issue. Shortly after, I received an email from Yahoo! asking that I rate your service. I tried to be as fair as possible, because I think that you have a fair business, fair pricing, and a decent response to some of the issues I have had. I think you can understand it from my point of view.

I will admit that I am quite pleased by your response and gesture of refunding the money paid to repair my BlackBerry. I will keep an eye out on my credit card account and let you know if I do not see the credit post in the next couple weeks. On another note, I have decided to not utilize a Blackberry for the time being, but feel it is warranted, that I post these two emails to Pinstack and Blackberryforums for others to see. It is the least I can do to pay it forward and share with people the extra mile you have gone to satisfy an unhappy customer. Keep up the good work and I will keep you in mind when needing Blackberry repair or referring any of my friends who may be in need of the same assistance.

Regards,
    David

On Jun 9, 2008, at 12:47 PM, David Van Tongerloo (BBrepair VP) wrote:

David:

I just left you a voicemail in regards to the issues you had pertaining to the return shipment of your BlackBerry (I understand your not wanting to return my phone call).

First of all, allow me to apologize for my lack of customer service in handling your matter, though I felt that I had exhausted all of my options in resolving your issues, my opinions are irrelevant. What is of the utmost importance is your satisfaction and it is obvious you feel that I had given you less than excellent service.

That being said, I am sorry and hope that we can do business in the future. I do not make it a habit of upsetting my customers and want to make sure that every issue is resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.

In order to ensure that I make this right, I have issued you a full refund for your order. Though this may be too little too late I hope you see this as a gesture of me taking responsibility for my actions and a genuine hope that you will consider BBRepairshop for any future out of warranty repairs to your BlackBerry.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to regain your trust as you BlackBerry Repair Service Provider.

Once again, I cannot apologize enough for my lack of efforts in resolving our mistake and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Regards,

David Van Tongerloo
    Vice President
    BBRepairshop.com

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Good on ya' mate, for taking the time to let others know they tried to help you. We always make time to complain when we feel wronged, yet somehow when someone does us a kindness we "can't find the time" to make that known.

You've set a good example for the rest of us.

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    WOW a company that messed up not once but twice in returning a cell phone they repaired but instead of jogging around the issue they refunded the repair,
    what about the cost of the berry??
    good to see they stood up and refunded your money.
    nice to see you took the time to let others know they stand behind their service at the very least... most people would have just said to heck with them
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

WiredPuppy no está en línea Stack level 2

Different Device

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    WOW a company that messed up not once but twice in returning a cell phone they repaired but instead of jogging around the issue they refunded the repair,
    what about the cost of the berry??
    good to see they stood up and refunded your money.
    nice to see you took the time to let others know they stand behind their service at the very least... most people would have just said to heck with them
    The device was a different one (based on IMEI), but was the exact same model. Same value essentially...so no loss there. I sold it for $95 bucks on sellmycell or something of that nature. It was an 8310 Curve...

bbrs no está en línea Affiliate
    It was a terrible mistake on our part. We have taken precautions and the necessary measures to make sure something like this never happens again. I'm happy that it worked out for everyone and appreciate everyone's understanding.

Paul Normand
    CEO
    BBrepairshop.com

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Wow.. Thats what keeps a company going. Great customer service..

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    aye i would feel comfortable sending you my curve now knowing the FULL STORY
    the original post made it sound like the owner had been sent a different model by accident or something.
    repair company listed gets my vote. :-)
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.