Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Lvallejo666 I have a defective blackberry curve 8310. Its not syncing to ... General Blackberry forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Lvallejo666 View Post
    I have a defective blackberry curve 8310. Its not syncing to the pc. A am sure its a problem with the phone and not software.all I want is to upgrade to OS 4.5. My question is, does anyone repair blackberries? Does RIM ? I think the usb/charger input needs replaced. I don't want to pay retail price for a new phone. Would rather pay to get it fixed.
    Thanks.

If you live in CA, I know of a place that fix phones, too.

Quote Originally Posted by glenbrgss View Post
    They are very professional. I have watched them take apart and put my curve back together, and it has been my experience that they don't go through your personal information/apps, etc. They only focus on the problem with the phone. But, I guess to be on the safe side, I would delete all cc, login and personal information. I don't have those apps or passwords on my bb, so I don't know if you can sync with desktop and then restore them when you get your phone back. I hope this helps you!

I agree. Generally speaking, cell phone repair shops just fix the phone and test the usb/charging port to see if it works. They don't pry into your information unless they are trying to restore your data for you. I think those people are a little too busy to care about what we have in our phones, but I would totally delete everything JUST TO BE SAFE.

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    If you live in CA, I know of a place that fix phones, too.
    Yes, I live in sacramento, ca. Who and where? does anyone know about how much does a usb port replacement cost?

Yes, I live in sacramento, ca. Who and where? does anyone know about how much does a usb port replacement cost?
    I PM'd you some info. I know of a place that does cell phone repair. They're called AAA Cell Phone and iPod Repair. I sent you their info.

glenbrgss no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218EFC5B
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillacz713 View Post
    Man I wonder if I buy the screen and a black keyboard for my 8320 I'd they would do it I still haven't replaced the cracked screen on my curve cuz I'm scared of messing it up I live in houston anyways so I wouldn't mind going there and let em fix it for me~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes they can fix it! I will send their info!

celldepot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey. Do you guys have a website? How much would something like this cost? Will it fix my problem? Will you guys find out what the problem is before changing anything? Thanks.
    Hi, We'll be glad to check it out for you at no charge and let you know if its repairable and at what cost. If you decide not to repair anything we can always ship your phone back. You just have to cover the $10 shipping cost. The repair of a USb port is $65.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12