ive had my blackberry curve for six months and i regsitered my email day one ... General Blackberry forum

hookup11 no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry registration

ive had my blackberry curve for six months and i regsitered my email day one and was working fine. The last 3 months it doesnt work and i just been sick of trying to figure out why. I got this message from blackberry saying my email is going to expire which i dont know why i have full data plan. Ever since then it hasnt worked i tried setting up email again and it says a pin already exists under this email but when i got to sign in under existing username it says the information is incorrect, so i dont know what my username is. I type my email in and it doesnt recognize. The message sent by blackberry said something about log in on your phone and on our website but i dont know what that means. Can anyone help me because im paying this data plan for no reason. thanks alot

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask
    Who is your carrier?

Your username could be anything. If you can't remember it, you can click the reminder link. If that still doesn't help, you can contact your carrier and they can reset your information for you.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE