Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wouldn't mind checking out the fruits of your labor as well. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... General Blackberry forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: Blackberry Pros/Cons

Advertisement

I wouldn't mind checking out the fruits of your labor as well.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tmag2005 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    250d3c8f

Blackberry!!!

Woohoo :d

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

A number of my colleagues and I have Blackberry's and one has a Treo. I find that one of the differences that I like, is I'm alerted to new email as they come in, well my colleague with his Treo has to go out and request new email be brought down.

The BlackBerry is an excellent communications tool as far as a basic PDA it will improve as more third party apps come onto the market. I've given up my cell phone and carry my BlackBerry everywhere and I own an HP4350 Pocket PC, and three Palm PDA of varying version from a IIIxe to Tungsten T and love my BlackBerry most of all.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

i wish the blackberry had the touch screen feature as well built microsoft word and excel. I think if rim were to develop a windows mobil platform that would be installable on blackberries i would pay what ever the cost was to get it.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Touch screen wouldn't be good for a lot of people. I think everyone evaluates what they want when considering Berry vs. non-Berry. Once the Pearl gets around to all carriers then people will have the trackball vs. scroll wheel choice, and I think that might be enough for just about everyone.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I'd put the lack of a touch screen as a pro. For one, it's easy to use a Blackberry one-handed (no need to use a stylus in the one hand while holding the device in the other). Second, and most important to me, is that reliability is significantly better when you exclude a touch screen from the device design.

Reliability of both the OS and hardware is the top reason I use a Blackberry but the Blackberry's push email is still unbeatable (and definitely help with improved battery life).

Something that most people won't mention since they're BIS users is the very seamless integration with Exchange (meeting requests, GAL lookup, etc).

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

However, WM inherently has the advantage over the BB when it comes ot integration with MS Exchange.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Pros: affordable price
    Think about it, treos never dropped their prices on their pdas lol.

Tough phones, check it out on youtube or something about the blue blackberry getting ran over by a car and still works. A treo would be murdered. Lol

Cons: newer model everytime.

touch screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12