So as I write this I am sitting at a booth in a "bar" finishing ... General Blackberry forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Blackberry popular tonight

Advertisement

So as I write this I am sitting at a booth in a "bar" finishing up with ab out an hour tutoring about 10 people and explaining the blackberry device to them.

It all started when a lady who was passing by said "what kind of phone is that?" Of course I responded to her and she came back saying "oh my blackberry looks nothing like that". Well then the fun began. Within 30 seconds she was propped in the seat next to me with her ancient 7250 (sorry. No offense to your older bb users!).

Within a minute after that I had her registered with pinstack! Tried to give her some helpful hints and tips (such as what a pin is) but she is 3 sheets to the wind and won't remember tomorrow so will have to retrain her.

Anyways, next thing I know the 8700 is getting passed around like a joint at a Bob Marley tribute concert. With each new person who handed it off to the next came the oohhs and ahhs and the questions: that thing has an intel chip in it? And everyone was amazed by the berry 411 and google maps programs.

Everyone one that I talked with about it I informed them of pinstack and told them to check it out (publicity for the site and the devices!) Now we will have to see how many of these trashed people actually remember to log on and check the site out.

As for the lady who currently is a bb user, I am sure that I will have many emails from her asking questions and wanting me to train her more, but hey that's why I am here right?

Always up for the opportunity to teach people about the device and direct them to pinstack.

Hopefully there will be a few new bb users in my area soon (finally).

Anyways, that's how my 8700 was the center of attention tonight. How about yours?

donmitchell no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31892F51

Re: Blackberry popular tonight

Yea the 8700 is a bitchin' phone, I'm lovin it so far...
    -Don

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    So as I write this I am sitting at a booth in a "bar" finishing up with ab out an hour tutoring about 10 people and explaining the blackberry device to them.

It all started when a lady who was passing by said "what kind of phone is that?" Of course I responded to her and she came back saying "oh my blackberry looks nothing like that". Well then the fun began. Within 30 seconds she was propped in the seat next to me with her ancient 7250 (sorry. No offense to your older bb users!).

Within a minute after that I had her registered with pinstack! Tried to give her some helpful hints and tips (such as what a pin is) but she is 3 sheets to the wind and won't remember tomorrow so will have to retrain her.

Anyways, next thing I know the 8700 is getting passed around like a joint at a Bob Marley tribute concert. With each new person who handed it off to the next came the oohhs and ahhs and the questions: that thing has an intel chip in it? And everyone was amazed by the berry 411 and google maps programs.

Everyone one that I talked with about it I informed them of pinstack and told them to check it out (publicity for the site and the devices!) Now we will have to see how many of these trashed people actually remember to log on and check the site out.

As for the lady who currently is a bb user, I am sure that I will have many emails from her asking questions and wanting me to train her more, but hey that's why I am here right?

Always up for the opportunity to teach people about the device and direct them to pinstack.

Hopefully there will be a few new bb users in my area soon (finally).

Anyways, that's how my 8700 was the center of attention tonight. How about yours?
    Hmmn...I guess you were liking the attention your BB was getting...LOL well good to see you enjoy yours...I was speaking to a co-worker about his bb, he is with sprint..he said he is going with the TREO because Sprint will no longer continue with the BB's...Good thing I m with TMO!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

donmitchell no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31892F51

I didn't know Sprint had BB's in the first place...
    -Don

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Bah.. who wants to use Sprint anyhow?

My coworkers all love my BB I had a ball showing everyone the slideshow with Berry Pix.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

I recently learned that Sprint has a BB service. However, they made me so angry with one of their shenanigans that I will never do business with Sprint again. My contract is up in a couple of days. We'll buy Wife out of her contract when I cancel the account Real Soon Now.

If anyone is interested in my travails with Sprint, see this entry on my weblog:

http://randomruminations.net/2433/sp...stomer-service

It was not a fun conversation.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator
    I recently learned that Sprint has a BB service. However, they made me so angry with one of their shenanigans that I will never do business with Sprint again. My contract is up in a couple of days. We'll buy Wife out of her contract when I cancel the account Real Soon Now.

If anyone is interested in my travails with Sprint, see this entry on my weblog:

http://randomruminations.net/2433/sp...stomer-service

It was not a fun conversation.
    Read your blog sorry that happened to you, take it from a former Sprint PCS customer service tech, the rep could have taken the contract agreement off your account and then put in a code to cancel the early termination fee, it could have been handled in one call with their deepest apologies, that's why I'll never use Sprint service again I was on the inside looking out!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey ruminator. Saw your dilema. Come over to Tmo. They don't do that sort of thing.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey ruminator. Saw your dilema. Come over to Tmo. They don't do that sort of thing.

So true, so true!

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

John: I looked over the T-mo site before signing with Cingular. They have excellent coverage in Texas where I spend most of my time. If I have any reason to change, I'll come looking again! Thanks!

Ms. Brenda: I can imagine your frustration working on the other side of the phone. Anyone with integrity would have similar misgivings!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eddie8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317eec66

Isn't Nextel owned by sprint? I have a 7520 which I pay sprint for every month.So I would think sprint does have bb