Hey Guys, Any news on when the blackberry playbook is going to come out?... General Blackberry forum

thomasrodriguez08 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry playbook

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

Any news on when the blackberry playbook is going to come out?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Last official I heard was first quarter from Sprint with ATT to follow close behind

There is a WIFI, WIFI +LTE, WIF+WImax, and a WIFI+HSPA+ versions planned but some will not release til the second half of this year
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

The article I read, dated 2/13, says it should be coming out late March/early April.
    Check this article out for more details: Leak: BlackBerry PlayBook Release Date and Price Tag – Late March/Early April – $500 ?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I read an article yesterday (lost the source or I'd post it) that said it'll be out by the end of 1st quarter. If it's a little later I wouldn't be surprised but it seems to be consistently predicted for that time period. It also said that the major cell suppliers will have it as well as Best Buy and maybe even stores like Walmart, etc. Sounds like they're gonna put it in as many retail situations as possible.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Last official I heard was first quarter from Sprint with ATT to follow close behind

There is a WIFI, WIFI +LTE, WIF+WImax, and a WIFI+HSPA+ versions planned but some will not release til the second half of this year
    Thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry_junk View Post
    The article I read, dated 2/13, says it should be coming out late March/early April.
    Check this article out for more details: Leak: BlackBerry PlayBook Release Date and Price Tag – Late March/Early April – $500 ?
    Thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I read an article yesterday (lost the source or I'd post it) that said it'll be out by the end of 1st quarter. If it's a little later I wouldn't be surprised but it seems to be consistently predicted for that time period. It also said that the major cell suppliers will have it as well as Best Buy and maybe even stores like Walmart, etc. Sounds like they're gonna put it in as many retail situations as possible.
    That's good I hope they don't delay it