Thought this was an interesting idea! Solutions in Motion, producers of a page-scanning pen which ... General Blackberry forum

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48

blackberry pen

Advertisement

Thought this was an interesting idea!

Solutions in Motion, producers of a page-scanning pen which wirelessly transmits data to your handheld, have announced that they’ll be shipping a BlackBerry-specific product to the Great White North. We scoped out something similar awhile ago, but this new one from Solutions in Motion is getting RIM’s stamp of approval. The package comes with text recognition software which can save what you’re writing as a Word document, as well as integrated options for e-mailing right off the page. As cool as the Digital Pen is, it ain’t cheap…“The Digital Pen for Blackberry will be available for $439 with a limited-time $40 rebate. In the box is the pen, a 128-page digital notebook, replacement ink, docking station with computer hook-up, travel charger, and information on the [Solutions in Motion]-based subscription that is required for use. The first year subscription will cost $101, after which it is available for as low as $130/year. Additional digital notebooks can be purchased through SIM

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

Re: blackberry pen

I'll stick with Papermate.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: blackberry pen

Pilot G2 FTW.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.