If I have to deal one more time/day with the technical support people at my ... General Blackberry forum

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down Blackberry Pearl Calendar Issues

Advertisement

If I have to deal one more time/day with the technical support people at my BB ISP, I'll scream. I've been going back and forth daily with them (and sometimes twice a day) and they keep promising an escalation and giving me a reference number, but 2 weeks later, still waiting.

Praying to you techies for assistance.

I constantly put reminders/meetings into my calendar. Once the meeting has passed, I delete them from both my Outlook, as well as my BB. Here's the frustrating problem that I need help with.

Once synched, Outlook shows that the dates have been removed, unfortunately, once I look at my BB Calendar, all those meetings/appointments/reminders that I spent time deleting, are right back on the Pearl - even though they aren't appearing on my Outlook calendar. Help!!! I/imbeciles at my ISP cannot figure this out. We've deleted everything, re-synched, deleted yet again, re-synched and still they are there. They can't figure out why, b/c the paths seem to match. They are thinking that maybe the BB is accessing an archive file, but they don't have a clue why or how it's doing that.

I've now been waiting for this to be escalated yet again, but so far, everyone that calls me back, apologizes and says "we're still trying to figure it out - it must be a glitch within the latest BB software".

Good luck with this problem and I look forward to seeing a working solution. Thanks for everything...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Blackberry Pearl Calendar Issues

you can change your configuration to Outlook wins and if there are any conflicts, it will choose outlook. have you tried that?

yep, tried that and still the deletions show up on the BB...

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

to clean this up, change your sync to a IMPORT from Outlook to BB and check the box for refresh, and it will wipe all the appointments on your calender, then it will load only the stuff from Outlook. Once that has been done, follow Cherrichiodo's suggestion. Good luck.

Michael

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

If none of that helps you might want to try deleting and recreating your Outlook profile. A lot of sync issues are due to Outlook profile corruption.

Thumbs up Re: Blackberry Pearl Calendar Issues

*curtysing* and many thanks to all of you...
    Mikadad and Cherrichiodo - tried and still a mess, but...
    Takeshi - *big KOTC* to you...
    This place and all you techies are the best in my book.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

yeah teamwork!!
    glad ya got it fixed!